Chapter Thirty-One

"Violet!!" I heard Tyler's voice ring in my ears.

I felt a hand pull my shoulder, making me break off my kiss from Axel's lips.

I turned around it was, in fact, Tyler.

And at just one look, I know he's drunk. His breath smelled like alcohol and he was dancing side to side like I've never seen him before.

"Tyler!" I greeted, setting aside the fact that he had just ruined a perfectly romantic moment.

"You... are so... stupid! You know that?" Tyler said, clearly drunk.

I felt Axel step up from my back. "What the hell did you just say?"

Tyler laughed, unamused. "Oh, the boyfriend! Here to save the night again?"

"Look man, you're drunk. Find someone else to bother." Axel commanded. I felt his handslide through mine as he pulled me away from Tyler.

I felt another hand grab my arm and I looked back to see Tyler. "I'm not bothering anyone! I'm her friend." He exclaimed.

Axel stopped on his way, taking a deep breath before he turned around. "Look. I don't want any trouble tonight, not infront of my girlfriend." Axel announced. "So, please. Let go of her before I change my mind." He added.

"Axel." I said, knowing what he's thinking. He's not hesitating at all. Me being here was just an excuse to keep him away from totally beating Tyler up. And I know Tyler knows that. He's seen what Axel is capable of during the previous party and I know he's not dumb enough to push Axel to his nerves.

"Come on, Violet. Let's party! Leave your little wussy boyfriend over there!" Tyler said, enjoying himself.

Tyler tried pulling me to the center of the dancefloor but I refused. "Tyler. You're drunk. Please..."

"I'm not drunk." Tyler said while he laughed.

I took a deep breath.

Axel took a sigh as well as he tried to keep himself composed. "I swear Violet. If you weren't here, I would've broken his face."

I stared at Axel, warning him. "Don't. Just, don't."

"Woops!" Tyler shouted as he was about to slip but I caught him despite how big he was compared to me.

"Okay. You need to sit down." I said, accompanying him to the bar. Axel helped as well but his expression wasn't the best one.

We placed him on one of the stools as he propped his arms on the counter. "Vodka please!" Tyler said with his face pressed down.

I signalled the waiter to give him water instead. He had too much to drink, obviously and I'm pretty sure he'll be too drunk to even notice.

A moment after, Kristine arrived with a worried look. "What happened?" She asked.

"He got too drunk and now..." I said, not even finishing my sentence.

"Oh my god, Ty.  Are you okay?" Kristine asked. She rushed to Tyler's aid, pulling him up but failing since she was clearly smaller than the guy.

I felt some movement at my side and found Axel walking out of the venue.

"We have to go. Take good care of him, okay?"  I said to Kristine before I rushed Axel who was out of his mood.

Here we go again!

He's mad. HE'S TOTALLY MAD!

"Axel! Axel, wait!" I shouted, taking huge strides just to be able to keep up with him.