Chapter Eleven

I went back down to the kitchen, Jack-Jack in hand to cook some breakfast but to my surprise, Axel was not there anymore. Somehow, he managed to find a paper and a pen to write with and placed it on top of the island countertop. "I had to go somewhere. I'm sorry." Was all it read.

I prepared cereal for Jack-Jack and a sandwich for myself because I was extremely hungry. I tapped on the marble countertop as I bit down on my sandwich. Axel.

I smiled remembering what had happened a few hours ago. Although I'm not quite sure about what I had done. I know aunt Mary's going to kill me when she finds out about letting a stranger come into the house, much more if she finds out that I lost my virginity to that man! Oh god! What have I done??? Why did I let myself slip that easily? Fuck myself and my raging hormones! Why didn't I just keep it in my pants and resisted his actions?

I ran my fingers into my hair and let out a huge sigh.

And what did non-dating people do after they have sex?

Did they talk?

Hangout with each other?

Go on community service?

Visit the church and confess their sins?

What?!

I closed my eyes and breathed in and out. "Stay calm Violet. It's not like he's coming back or anything. He probably came just to relieve his sexual tensions. In other words, you were just a booty call, a one time hit for him. There's no worries. After your little endeavor, he's probably never coming back." Which is a good thing because then I didn't have to deal with awkwardly talking to him. I get to move on with my life and start making decisions as to whether or not I'm going to school. And, perhaps the best deal is that I can forget about what had happened, not risk myself getting caught by aunt Mary, and live a guilt-free life. "Yeah!" I shouted, fully empowered.

"Yeah!" Jack-Jack repeating after me. Which reminds me that Jack-Jack has seen Axel. I'm doomed. I know he's just a child but children are so innocent that a question about icecream could possibly lead him into telling aunt Mary about Axel!

I took a deep breath. "Jack-Jack.." I started. He looked up at me, milk dripping down the side of his mouth. "You have to promise me baby that you won't tell aunt Mary about the man who you played with. Or else, I'm going to die. Okay?" I said as slowly as I could in an attempt to make him understand.

He looked at me, curiously but soon smiled. "Okay!" He said. I hope he does.

A few minutes after, the phone rang. I hurried to pick it up and held it to my ear. "Hello?"

"Violet! Good you answered!" Aunt Mary exclaimed. "I forgot to leave you the contact number of the hotel I'm staying. I'm such a forgetful little turd!" She mumbled down her breath but it was still audible. "But how are you and Jack-Jack? Everything fine over there?" She asked. "I hope no boyfriend's been coming over the house." She added.

I bit my lip. Oh shit. "Of course not! Boyfriend? You're joking me aunt Mary!" I said, dying! "Good one!" Snorting. I'm not lying though. Axel is not my boyfriend. So, dear God have mercy on me!

"Oh. Okay. But how are you and Jack-Jack doing?" She said, repeating the first question that I didn't seem to hear the first time.

"We're fine. There's nothing to worry about aunt Mary. It's you I'm worried about. I hope you're having fun in there." I said, trying to keep her mind off of what's going on in the house. "Any suitors yet?"

She laughed over the phone. "Oh god, Violet! Suitors? I'm too old to go on a date!" She said.

"Forty-five ain't too old!" I pointed out.