Chapter Thirty-Three

"Violet! Wait up!" Tyler shouted, trying to catch up to me.

I turned around and smiled at him. "Hey." I replied, grabbing unto my bag tighter.

He smiled brightly as he caught up to me. "Can I walk you home?" He asked.

My eyebrows furrowed. "Uhm.. Are you sure? It's a bit far." I said.

He scoffed. "Are you joking me? Did you forget that I'm the captain of the volleyball team?" He said, proudly.

I laughed sarcastically. "Are you really though?" I joked, walking faster than I was.

I felt him stop on his feet, taken aback which brought a smile to my face.

"That was kind of offensive." He said, half hurt.

I shrugged. "Were you hurt?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Then, it was meant to be." I said, not following it up with anything.

In all honesty, I'm not really in the mood for anything, not even with Tyler.

I can't explain it.

I woke up this morning feeling like a complete shit. My head was hurting, my stomach was whirling, and everything just seemed to have been fucked up. Even food doesn't taste like food anymore. I might as well die if this goes on.

"Ouch." I heard Tyler say as he closed his mouth up, feeling my atmosphere.

We walked silently for a couple of minutes but Tyler couldn't hold it in that long. "Is there something wrong? Are you still mad at me because of what happened during the party? Come on Violet, I'm not used to you being like this." He said, stopping infront of me.

I stared at him, figuring out how I'm going to tell him the infamous 'it's not you, it's me' line without sounding like a freak.

I sighed. "I'm sorry. I'm just not in the mood right now." I said. "I know, it's stupid." I said, looking down to my shoes then back up to Tyler.

He twists his body to the back as if he was looking for something and he returns to look at me with a bright smile. "Would you mind if I take you somewhere?" He said.

I stared at him with second thoughts but with everything that I'm feeling right now, I'm down for anything. Even if it means I might get killed with whatever Tyler's planning to do with the reat of the afternoon. And I guess it's kind of a good distraction to just go out somewhere and be in some place else.

I shrugged in surrender. "Fine." I said, which made Tyler smile so widely. "But I have to be home by six." I warned.

"I promise." He said, intertwining his fingers to mine as he dragged me along with him.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked as I tried to keep up with him.

"Somewhere."

"Somewhere isn't exactly a place, Tyler." I said, unsatisfied.

"I know, I know. But if I tell you, it'll burn out the momentum." He said.

I laughed."What momentum? The hell are you talking about?" I asked.

"Just keep your mouth shut until we get there." He said, now with a more serious---more like focused tone.

I did what I was told for five minutes.

Five whole minutes of running and constantly taking in breaths. "Are we there yet?" I asked like a six year old in a car on a road trip with her parents, face in contact with the wall of the car window---- which isn't the most comfortable place to be because it vibrated like crazy.