Chapter Seven

There's only a few weeks before school started. I was debating on whether or not I should attend. I know the clear answer was 'yes' but I was having second thoughts. All these what ifs would run all over my head in circles which hindered me to put a pin on the decision that I really wanted.

I sigh.

Aunt Mary's a teacher there so there's really nothing to worry about and she also mentioned that the students are welcoming as well. I don't actually know why I'm still worrying about this. All I have to do is make up my mind!

"Aaahh!" I growled in frustration. I stood up from my bed and went out to the balcony, I sat down on the round couch and cuddled myself with the warm blanket. My eyes landed on the blank wall which was slightly visible from where I was and I took a huge sigh as I remembered my parents, again. "What should I do mom?" I asked. "Should I attend school?"

"Yes. You should. Although, I wouldn't trust the boys there. They are awfully lustful and proud." I heard a voice coming from the edge of the balcony, although I was quite sure who it was. It was the most annoying voice in the entire world-- the universe, rather.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked, blankly.

He took a deep sigh. "You're not happy to see me." He said as he jumped on the round couch beside me.

"Yes. And I don't seem to understand why you can't comprehend that? Are you some kind of mental? Do you need any help?" I asked him in a mocking manner while crossing my arms.

"The only help that I'm needing is you getting my clothes off." He said as he moved closer to where I was.

"You're gross!" I stood up and moved away. I leaned on the railings, facing him. "You think you're going to get a chance of getting on me when the other night you were fucking this girl in front of my house, on my beach?" I said, putting my grip on the railings.

He shrugged. "She wasn't that special. I mean, we all have booty calls right?" He said as he stood up and moved towards me, his brown hair blown by the wind. He smoldered his eyes which I don't think he was doing it intentionally but as much as I didn't want to admit but he was gorgeous. He was muscular and tall that his shadow almost filled the bedroom. And his tattoos strategically placed on every arm which made him look more badass and sexy-- sexy for all the woman he has fucked and not for me, obviously.

He moved closer and closer which made my body stiffen. He bit his lower lip as he locked his eyes on me. And when he got close enough, he grabbed the railings, making my hands move, locking me from where I stood. And out of nowhere, a whimper, more like a moan escaped my mouth. He smirked the most seductive smirk as he moved closer and closer. "I want you, Violet. I want to please you and make you mine." He said, sending chills to my spine.

"Wh-who the fuck are you to say that? You're just some stalker who has sex with his bitch on my beach." I said, emphasizing the point that he fucks around on my property. Who knows how many sex-craved girls he brought in here every night.

He grabbed my face and moved it upward which made me look at him even better. His hands were rough to the feel but his touch was quite opposite. He looked at me intently at my eyes and his gaze trailed to my lips.

I squirmed when he moved his hand up which made me close my eyes in fear.  My breath became heavy due to the action and my body started to become frail. But he paused. I opened my eyes and saw him looking at me with a smirk. "You're a virgin aren't you?" He asked in an amused voice.

"How dare you!" I exclaimed as I pushed him aside, mouth agape. "After you invaded my property, you think you're free to ask anything you want?" I said, retreating inside my room.

He leaned on the glass door and laughed. "You didn't answer my question yet." He said, biting his lower lip which made him look extremely sexy. This also made his jawline evem more visible and I'm here staring at his lips wondering how it would feel like to kiss somebody.

"I bet you haven't even been kissed." He said as he pointed my lips with his.

I placed my hand over my mouth, trying to hide it from this man-- this sexy, gorgeous, perverted man.

"I have." I lied.

His smirk turning into a blank face. "Oh really? And, who could this boy be?" He asked, curiously confident.

I scoffed as an idea went into my mind. "Oooh. I'm sorry, that's none of your business." I joked, trying to play along with him because this is, i think, all it was-- a game. He's thinking that with his smoldering eyes and overall good looks, I'm going to be one of his girls who he fucks ever so constantly. But sorry honey, I'm not. I crossed my arms, challenging him.

Suddenly, he came into my room, picked me up from the ground and dropped me on the bed. He placed both his hands on the bod, pinning me down puts him on top of me. My chest was pounding, it rose and fell down in just seconds. "That's not the only thing I'm going to do to you." He said, lust lingering in his voice. And then, without warning he kissed me. He fucking kissed me.

My eyes widened in shock as he forced his tongue to go in to my mouth but I didn't let him. I tried to push him and move him but his body was too big and his strength was too strong that he didn't even move a bit. "Stop!" I tried to muster but all that came out was a mumble as his lips covered mine. He grabbed my face and I grabbed his shirt then pulled it in an attempt to push him but again, I failed. I felt tears run down my eyes as he tried to push my shorts down. I felt so weak and helpless that my tears fell in surrender. "Please.. I beg you." I finally said, with all my strength as more tears fell.

Then somehow, he stopped, eyes widened as he looked at me.

"Stop.. Stop.. Please.." Taking each breath after each word. He released his hand from my face in total shock as he treated, standing up.

He took little steps backwards as he fisted his hands. "I'm sorry.." Was all he said as he went out into the balcony and disappeared.
I was left in my bed, still stunned at what had just happened. I bit my mouth as I sobbed, I covered my face in disgust.

How could I let this happen?