Chapter Forty-Two

"How did you get past your Aunt?" Kristine asked as I got into her car.

"Well, I told her that I was staying at your place because you wanted me to help you pick your outfit for monday's party."  I said. "And that you're going to die if I don't."

Her face glowed. "Good one! That is more believable than making a volano for Physics." She said, driving her  car.

She makes a hard left to a dark area. And this is the part where I start to fear for my life. I mean, have you seen the movie The Babysitter? Oh my god! If only you watched it you'd know how gruesome and evil people are.

I don't want to end up dead in an abandoned warehouse. No.

"Uhm, Kristine... Are we lost?" I asked, scared.

"Actually..." She said, doubtedly. "No. We're here." She exclaimed with assurance.

But that doesn't mean that I am relieved. I am nowhere near the definition of relief! I may die tonight and die without aunt Mary knowing where I am.

And I guess it'd be great, seen as where my life is headed right now. "Great!" I jokingly said.

Just then, a guy came out of one of the doors within a door revealing Tyler with his phone in hand.

"There's my guy."  Kristine said before  turning to me. "Okay. So, I actually may have planned something tonight." She looked at me excitedly.

My eyebrows crossed. "W-what is it?" I asked.

"Okay. So! Tonight, I'm going to make  a move with Tyler. You know, kick start my plan for monday! Flirt with him, hit on him, probably even kiss him tonight if I'm lucky." She said. "It'll be subtle but, it'll be perfect."

"Wow. So you're really in to Tyler huh?" I asked.

"Yeah, I mean, who wouldn't?"  She said. "I'm pretty sure everybody has a crush on him. He's just the kindest, most athletic, handsome guy I know."
She said in absolute admiration.

Well, I do agree on that. Tyler is something.

But she is not in the position to like someone when she has a boyfriend. I mean, yeah, he's cheating on her but that doesn't mean she can have the audacity to cheat as well.

"Do you have a crush on him too?" She asked, completely out of nowhere.

My eyes bulged at her question. "W-what? No! Definitely not! No!" I defended.

She takes a deep sigh of relief. "Good! That means he's all mine." She said, confidently. "But yeah. It's okay if you like him. I mean, I'm not that bitch who'd kill someone just because we like the same person."

I laughed, unknowingly.

"Let's go?" She said as she opened her door.

I followed her and got out of the car as well.

Tyler caught a glimpse of us and instantly came up to where we were. "I thought you two got lost." He said.

Kristine snaked her arm around Tyler's arm. "Impossible!" She said, dragging Tyler with her. "Now come on, let's PAARTAAAYY!"

I smiled at her action, knowing full well that she had something planned.

They walked up to the door, Tyler's head turning to me. "Hi." He said, before going in.

I smiled at his cockiness before following them.

My only fear now is losing them in this crowd. I mean, I think all the teens in Wormbrooke are here! They were drinking and dancing, and overall just getting loose. And it's only about 7 pm!