Chapter Twenty-Three

I roll my eyes at Axel who had just asked me where I was as if he was my boyfriend to which he's not.

"I was with my friends." I say plainly.

For him to come to my house and ask me where I have been is so unnecessary and out of character. He's acting like some obsessed boyfriend that doesn't want his girl to be around anybody else. I wasn't his and I have my freedom.

I walked pass him to the gate to open it but Axel put his grip on my arm, stopping me from doing so.

"What friends? You don't have friends." He says, his voice low and serious.

"Get your hand off me, Axel." I say, getting really pissed off.

Who does he think he is to interrogate me like this?

He tightened his grip on my arm. "Violet." His voice more serious and scary than before.

I rolled my eyes, sighing. I didn't have to explain my whereabouts to him, aunt Mary doesn't even ask for one and yet here he is. "They're my friends at school. Cheska, Matt, Kristine, and Tyler." I say.

His eyes widened at Tyler's name, his jaws tightening which showed his jawline even more. I heard him swallow which made my heart beat faster and I felt my body tense at what he had just done. It was as if Axel is giving me signals of anger through his grip that I quiver at his little action.

Why did he do that? Did I do something wrong? Did a commit a mistake?

"So, you were with these people all night?" He asks, dryly, his grip loosens on my arm. His words were drier than any dessert in the world.

His words gave chills to my bones. I've never heard or see him act like this. I've seen him angry before back at the club the night before school but him be this serious and unexpected is a different side of him that I haven't seen before.

"Yes. I was." I say. Which wasn't exactly the truth since Cheska disappeared before we got out of the club and Kristine and Matt went off to paradise a couple of minutes after we got out of the club. Which left me with Tyler since Tessa went home right after their gig.

"I know you weren't." He mumbled under his breath as he looked down.

"What?" I say, really confused.

His head jerked up at me as he took a step closer to me, making him look down at me. "I know you were with that guy, Tyler all night so stop lying, Violet!" He exclaims to my face which made me step back while I was still looking up at him.

My breath became heavy as I felt anger run down my body. My chest went up, falling down as soon as I took in a breath.

Why is he angry? It's not as if he had any right to be angry at me! Tyler is my friend and I have all the right to hangout with him!

"Why are you mad?! It's not like we were doing anything wrong! Even if I spent the rest of the night with Tyler, SO WHAT? He's my friend and---" I fought back but he turned away from me and laughed.

"Bullshit!" He shouts as he brought his hand to his hair, running it through.

"It's true!" I retorted.

But his posture straightened as he slowly turned to me which made me take a step back. "Did he touch you?" He asks, aggresively.

My eyebrows furrow as his question baffled my mind. Is he really asking me this? "What are you talking about, Axel? We're just friends! It's not like he hangs out with me to have sex. If you're asking, we just talked, we got to know each other, we laughed, and enjoyed our time with out fucking each other!" I said to his face without flinching. Not even once. I know my words hit him because it was what he was doing to me. He just comes to have sex and I know that he's hurt because I can see it in his face but somehow he recovers and his face turned angrier. I see his face twitch at my words and even when it's just slightly, I know he's trying to keep himself together.

Maybe he forgot that we weren't together. If what he is showing now is his jealousy then fuck it because I'm not having it! He doesn't have the right to act all jealous because he's not my boyfriend!

He looked away, shaking his head in disbelief. "I don't believe you! I know you had sex with him!"

I scoffed. "What do you think of me, some kind of a whore who just fucks every guy she meets? I'm not like that, Axel."

"Well, it didn't stop you from having sex with me." He mumbles under his breath, his back still facing me.

"Oh my god! I can't believe you!" I say in total surrender, raising my hands up. "I'm done."

I saw his eyes widen as he realized what he had just said. He was shocked, I was shocked that he had the guts to tell me that. I did fuck him, I did allow him to touch me in ways that I didn't know where possible but I did not give him the access to say anything that he wanted at his will.

"I'm so sorry." His shoulders loosened up as he reached for me but I shifted myself away from him, my body still in shock. "Violet... I didn't mean to! I'm sorry. Please. Fuck, please." He begged. His voice cracking a few times as he tried to reach for me but I moved back every time.

By now, tears started invading my eyes as each drop welled in my eyes. I didn't know what to feel. Anger? Pain? What other feeling is there? "Leave." I said, with every pain that I was feeling right now.

He stood there, infront of me, looking down at me with his frown and his hands reaching mine. My name slipping through his mouth in small, almost inaudible whimpers.

He shook his head in a rebellious way. He didn't want to leave. He didn't want to ride on his motorcycle and drift away from where I was. And somehow, I didn't want him to. But I wanted him to get out of my face even more.

I remained firm on my decision and raised an eyebrow at him.

He sighed, bringing his hands through his messy hair sliding it down to his nape, looking at me with apologetic eyes. He turned away from me and he turned back halfway through to look at me but I didn't move.

He was left no choice but to ride his motorcycle and drive away to somewhere he is supposed to be because for now, he didn't belong here.

I showered as soon as I finished parking the truck inside the property, immediately going in the house and up to my bedroom for a shower to cool myself up.

Well, it didn't stop you from having sex with me. Kept repeating on my mind in a loop.

I combed my hair, letting the water from the shower pass through every part of my body, closing my eyes.

Images of Axel stirred into my mind. I imagined his fingers run throughout my body like the way the water was doing to me. His arms embracing me into a warm hug as he kisses my body with his gentle lips. I imagine the feeling of his hands running down every sensitive part of my body.

Well, it didn't stop you from having sex with me.

It didn't!

I opened my eyes and snapped back into reality.

Axel, what are you doing to me?