Chapter Twenty-One

Author's Tip or A/T: There's a scene here that involves a band playing live and I don't really know how to describe what they're doing as they are playing (as if I knew what I was doing whilst writing this story!). So, I attached the song that the band will be playing and I recommend that you play the song while reading that part. I'll be giving you a cue on when and where so don't worry.

•••

The place was pretty crowded considering that it was still 7 in the evening and the sun has barely set.

I lined up outside the door just like everybody else because I am a law abiding citizen and I couldn't just insert myself in the line.

People were bumping to each other, pushing one another and I'm here like a potato just letting them roll me from place to place. Because I can't do anything but just go with the flow.

It was kinda hot and stuffy though which made me actually happy that I decided to wear denim shorts and an oversized shirt that I knotted by my waist rather than my usual jeans and sweatshirt combo. Everybody looked beautiful though which made me look like shit. But fear not! Atleast I am a comfortable shit. That's what matters.

"Violet!" I heard Tyler's voice call out to me and I immediately searched for him through the crowd but he wasn't there.

I felt a hand grab mine which made me turn around and there he was, Tyler, without his glasses. His hair fell through his forehead perfectly as if the gods strategically placed each strand on his face. And he looked extremely hot tonight. I mean, he already was good looking but his aura was different than the last time we saw each other.

Not that I'm complaining.

"Tyler." I said, not having anywords to use as a greeting.

"Come on. Let's get inside." He said as he pulled me through the crowd and into the club.

The club was packed which wasn't a surprise considering the amount of people waiting outside.

As we got in, I immediately saw Kristine, Cheska, and Matt standing infront of the crowd with Kristine waving at us as she held her arm around Matt. "Guys! Over here!" She shouted.

We scooted over to where they were and as we got there, Cheska immediately grabbed my hand. "Oh my god! What are you wearing??" She criticized.

I look down my outfit and immediately doubted my life. I'm comfortable! Stop making me feel like shit!

"I'm so glad you made it! Although you could've worn something better!" She exclaimed, making me retreat.

I gave her an apologetic look as I shrugged my arms but she shoved it off as she looked around. "You know, there are a lot of cuties around here! Too many, infact. It'll be hard for me to choose.." She shook her head.

I laughed. "Oh my god! You seriously aren't thinking about getting laid tonight?" I said, jokingly. I mean, not as jokingly as I intended it to be.

She smirked. "My dick needs a dick." She said, confidently.

I smiled at her remark as I looked around and saw that Tyler was not there anymore.

A few minutes later, Tessa walked out into the stage as she waved her hand up, taking her position as a drummer.

I heard guys whistling at her and shouting her name and it was no surprise because Tessa looks really cool and hot. Ironic, I know.

Then two guys followed her and took their guitars, placing the straps over their heads.