Chapter Ten

"Violet, look after your brother. You know how he gets too excited on a road trip. You have to take care of him honey, no matter what happens."

"Your mom's right Violet. You're the older sibling. It's your duty to take care of your brother until he grows up. Take care of him like we did for you when you were three like him."

"We love you both so much Violet."

"...love you.."

"love you..."

"...love you... Violet."

"Violet!"

"Violet!"

"Violet!"

"Violet!". I woke up, trying to catch my breath. I sat up panting. My eyes, glanced at the small patches of blood that stained my white sheets and then turned to where the guy I lost my virginity to was laying... he wasn't there.

I stood up, my middle area sore. I looked at the balcony door and it was closed.

Did he just leave me?

"Shit! I can't believe that I just became a one-night stand on my first sex!" I exclaimed, tying my hair in a bun.

I shuffled through my closet and found a shorts that I decided to put on. I also changed into an oversized t-shirt. I then headed out of my room and into Jack-Jack's but his door was open.

My heart beating, panic setting in. " Jack-Jack?" I called out, going inside his room and to my surprise, there he was playing with the guy that I had sex with a few hours ago. I ran down to Jack-Jack and hugged him. "Oh god! You scared me!" I said to him, relieved.

I glared at the guy who was sitting beside Jack-Jack and hinted him to go outside. "But I'm still playing."He pouted like a child.

"I need to talk to you now."I said, firmly but not enough to startle my innocent brother.

He nodded in defeat. "Hey, let's continue our little adventure with captain piggy later, okay? Your sister's quite in a bad mood and I have to calm her down." He said to Jack-Jack.

Jack- Jack nodded. "Okay." He said, still playing with his toys.

We went out my brother's room and immediately, I scolded him. "What are you doing?!" I exclaimed in a whispery voice. "How can you show your face to my brother like that?" I asked as I dragged him down the stairs.

"He was crying. He was knocking on the door, calling your name." He said. "But clearly, you were too tired from the exercise we just had exactly seven hours ago that you didn't hear him." He wiggled his eyebrows mockingly as he grinned. "You're so naughty. Taking advantage of a drunk person like that. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk." He said as he moved towards me, his eyes looking at mine.

"Oh stop that!" I said, trying to put the thought aside. I crossed my arms as I took a deep breath. "Do you know what trouble you had just put me into? What if Jack-Jack tells aunt Mary that some stranger was into the house with nothing but boxers! Do you know what aunt Mary will do to me?" I asked him, furiously.

He shrugged.

"She'll kill me!" I said in utter frustration.

"But he won't tell. I promise you. Your aunt will never know that was here." He assured.

I looked at him, focusing on his black eye.  "Does that still hurt?" asked, pointing at his eye.

"A bit, but I'm okay." He said.

"I'm going to get an ice pack." I said, heading to the kitchen.
He followed me not long after. "How about you? Are you okay?" He asked, unexpectedly. He stood beside me, leaning in the countertop. "Did I hurt you?"

"No."

"Honestly?" He asked, uncontented.

I took a deep sigh. "It hurts." I said, blankly. "But it was my first time, what should I expect?" I asked, sarcastically. I put the ice cubes on the ice packet and closed it.

I felt him go behind my back as he slid his arm around my waist, resting his head on my shoulders. "My name is Axel Colt." He said.

I scoffed. "Now you decided to tell me your name, now that you have my virginity?" I said, offended.

"No!" He exclaimed.

I moved him away from me, removing his hug. "Oh yes. And please don't deny it." I said, raising my eyebrow. We've seen each other a number of times now and he didn't even mention his name ever since! He had many chances and he only told me this after we had sex? Save me the bullshit!

He stared at me for a minute. "Is this our first argument as a couple?" He said, amused. His lip curved into a smile.

I scoffed. "We're not a couple!" I said, throwing the ice pack to his hands. "And you can go back to that blonde girl you were just flirting back at that restaurant. I bet she'd love to be your girlfriend." I said as I turned around.  He grabbed my wrist, making me turn back around. He pulled me and our lips connected.

He broke off. "Yet." He said, releasing me. "And I don't like her."

I slid my arm to the back of his neck, pulling him towards me and then I kissed him back. "Maybe, never!" I fought back. "But you fucked her." I retorted, mocking him.

He smiled. "I know you want me, Violet. I can still hear your moans echoing in my ears." He said.

"Shut the fuck up and put that packet on to your bruises." I said as I went back up to Jack-Jack's room.