2. A Helping Hand

First and only warning, this chapter contains scenes of a sexual nature. If this isn't your thing I suggest to skip or to not read at all. There will be more sexual scenes scattered throughout this book so please be aware. Thank you.

"Fuck, Harry." She moans out, louder then the knocking of the headboard against the wall.

"Yes baby, harder, harder." I cringe at the use of her pet name for me. I've actually found myself cringing a lot in the past 10 minutes. But I just need the release. Trying to go as fast as i can so she can be on her way.

I also have a party to prepare for tonight. Its nearly the start of school after the summer and I always throw the end of the summer parties. my parents go on a cruise for the last two weeks of the holiday.

"Harry, focus baby, I'm nearly there" she says. I bite down hard on my lip so I don't say anything. I wished I gagged her from the start. Her annoying voice is putting me off. I'm going to have to think of someone else or I'm not going be able to get off. I can't have 'Harry Styles has a limp dick' spreading around school.

I pump my cock harder in her and she smacks her head up against the headboard. "Yes baby, I like it rough."

Fuck sake. Think of someone else Harry.

Demi Lovato...Demi Lovato...Demi Lovato is coming all over my dick.

Okay it's working. Keep thinking of Demi.

Demi.

Demi.

"Ahh fuck yes." I groan out as I cum inside of her.

Finally.

"Ahh Harry I didn't finish."

"I'll get you next time." I lie as I pull my cock out of her and take off the condom. I tie it up throwing it in the bin beside my bed. "Stick your clothes back on. I have stuff to do so you have to leave."

"Well you sure know how to make a girl feel special after sex don't you?" she says pulling up her underwear.

"Yep." is all I say.

A couple of minutes later she is back into her clothes. I throw my boxers and just a pair of shorts on and we walk down the stairs to the door. She puts on her shoes that she left by the stairs.

As I open the door I see Riley standing there with her hand up as if she was about to knock.

"Oh Riley, hello." I say taken by surprise.

"Hi Harry. I just came over to-" she begins to say before being interrupted.

The girl I just fucked in my bedroom a couple of minutes ago brushes past my shoulder to leave.

"Bye Harry. It was fun" she says kissing me on the lips, making me feel awkward as fuck.

"Yeah bye, Amy"

"It's actually Amanda." she says storming off past Riley who doesn't know where to look.

She looks up at me. "I'm sorry did I interrupt something. I can come back later."

"No, no it's okay. Did you need something?" I ask her.

"My mom wanted to know if your parents had a screwdriver she could borrow. She forgot to pack one and she wants to put up some shelves. I don't know why she bothers trying to do D.I.Y she's not very good." She lets out a cute little giggle.