33. Never Going To See Her Naked Again

"Why did you stop, what's wrong? Riley asks me as I step away from her.

Without saying anything yet I open a drawer pulling out some jogging bottoms to slip on, there is no way I'm going to be completely naked and still have my erection on show when I tell her this.

I'm also expecting a slap so I'm mentally preparing myself for that too.

I pick up the t shirt that Riley was previously wearing and hand it to her. "You might want to put this on."

She looks at me in confusion, slowly covering up her gorgeous body with my shirt. "I'm sorry for whatever I said or did to make you feel uncomfortable."

There she goes being all polite again. I do not deserve her kindness.

I take a huge breath as I sit beside her on the bed.

Here goes nothing.

"You didn't do anything wrong so don't worry." I reassure her. "I definitely wasn't uncomfortable, I just need to tell you something. Before this can go any further I have something to confess and you will probably hate me but I need to tell you anyway."

She casually moves her position on the bed, to lean against the headboard. "You have a girlfriend don't you? I had a feeling."

What? Why did she think that, after I've told her countless of times that I don't?

"No." I tell her shaking my head. "No, I don't have a girlfriend, I've told you that before."

"Then what is it? Surely it can't be that bad you had to tell me right before we had sex. You certainly know how to spoil a moment by the way." She softly giggles.

There goes that fucking laugh that I like so much.

I take it back I don't wanna tell her.

I don't want her to hate me.

I'm a complete fuck up.

Louis is dead to me from now on I swear! That boy always gets me into so much shit. Why am I even friends with him?

"Erm..I Erm..well you know...I'm really sorry." I stammer.

Fucking hell Harry. Sort yourself out you mumbling dickhead. Get you're fucking words out.

Just tell her.

I look up at her, she looks more nervous then me.

Fuck.

"You know Louis?" I ask her, trying my hardest to avoid eye contact. I can't bare to see her face as I tell her.

"I do know him."

"He likes to fuck with me. Quite a lot and I always just go along with whatever he decides to do, it's just easier you know?"

"Okay." She says sounding confused. " I don't understand where you are going with this story but please continue."

"Well. On the first day of school, he asked me if I liked you, in more than a friend type way. Which I didn't, at first. I only just met you." I carry on with my long winded story. "One day at school he saw you hanging out with Niall and he thought it bothered me."

"Did it?"

"No. Well yes, kind of, but I didn't want to admit that to him. I acted like I didn't care." I sigh. "He Erm...."

Fuck it, I can't say it.

Fuck my life.

I'm never going to see her naked again am I?