45. Niall Or Harry?

"Does anyone want to volunteer to go first?" Louis asks flicking his gaze in between me, Riley and Niall.

Everyone remains quiet for a few seconds before Riley puts herself forward. "I don't mind." She says shrugging her shoulders.

"Are you a virgin?" Louis doesn't hesitate to ask her.

"Louis, that's a little personal. Don't you think?" I tell him trying to hide my anger as best as I can.

"That's the aim of the game Styles. What fun would it be if you can't ask personal questions?" He says smugly.

"It's fine Harry." Riley reassures me. "I am not a virgin."

Nothing about this situation is fine. If he wanted to ask her things like that then he could have gone easy on her first. But then again that's not Louis' style.

Even I couldn't ask her that so confidently.

"Interesting." Louis smirks, turning his body to look at Niall. "Horan, when are you going to tell Styles that you fucked Vicky last night?" He asks him, causing my eyes to pop out of their fucking sockets.

What?

No way!

"I didn't fuck her." He says in defence.

"Naughty, naughty. You're not allowed to lie in this game."

I can't believe this shit.

Not because I'm into Vicky because I'm absolutely not. It's just the fact he has given me so much shit about her in the past and now he is doing the same thing.

Niall opens his mouth to speak but nothing comes out. I've never seen him speechless before. If you look closely I'm pretty sure you could see the beads of sweat appearing on his forehead. He is completely shitting himself.

"It doesn't matter." I tell him. "She is nothing to do with me so it's whatever."

"Well now you can compare notes on how good she is in the sack." Louis smirks raising his eyebrows.

He is such a fucking asshole.

"Although Horan, you may have slept with Vicky, but aren't you meant to be dating little Riley here?" Louis says making Niall shift uncomfortably in his seat.

Well this got awkward, fast.

But for once Louis actually makes a good point.

Surely there's no way Niall thinks he is going to win his bet now.

"We aren't exclusive. We have only been on 2 dates. We are not a couple so he can do what he wants. We both can." Riley shrugs defending Niall.

"You don't have to tell me darling, I already know. I figured that when I saw you kissing Styles at lunch."

What the fuck?

Is he some sort of fucking spy?

He has eyes and ears everywhere I swear.

Is he stalking me or some shit?

"What?" Niall asks. "What is he talking about?" His eyebrows are furrowed and he looks genuinely pissed off.

I don't know why though. He isn't interested in Riley other than to win that stupid fucking bet. So why does it bother him so much if I kissed her or not?

"He is making it up, clearly trying to ruin your friendship or whatever he is trying to achieve from this. I was with my mother this afternoon I can tell you I was not kissing Harry. Not like it's anything to do with you, but feel free to ring her if you like, maybe she can even tell you what we had for lunch considering you're so bored of your own pathetic life you're desperate to be in everyone else business." Riley snaps.