11. I Hope You Choke On It

"Since we are only going for milkshakes, lets go to Ruby's." Niall says as we sit in the car deciding on where we are going.

After picking up Vicky 10 minutes ago, Riley has been driving around mindlessly not knowing where to go.

"Noooo, not Ruby's." I quickly respond.

There's no way I can go to Ruby's and see Tina. 

Or was it Tanya?

Anyway, I said I would call, whatever her name was and I never did.

"Why not? I thought you liked that place." He questions.

"Yeah I do..." I begin to say before Niall cuts me off.

"Well it's settled then, Ruby's it is."

Fuck my life.

Seriously.

Not only am I stuck with Vicky, who by the way is stroking my leg as we speak, no matter how many times I've pushed her hand off of me, it manages to find its way back to the same spot.

And she may as well be sitting on my fucking lap that's how close she is too me.

Has she ever heard of personal fucking space?

Niall directs Riley towards Ruby's and within 10 minutes we pull up outside.

This is going to be awkward as fuck.

I'm going to excuse myself to the toilet, jump out of the window and make a run for it.

"Baby?" A voice calls distracting me from my thoughts.

I immediately look up at Riley who isn't even looking in my direction. She's too busy flirting with Niall to notice anything around her.

The voice was coming from Vicky who grabs my hand as we walk through the door.

I try pulling my hand away but this bitch has some tight grip and if I pull anymore I think my skin will tear off.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if she has put superglue on my hand while I was distracted, thinking of my escape route.

She's psycho I'm telling you.

I've only had sex with her twice.

The second time was the night of my party and I don't even fucking remember it.

"Do you wanna sit in the booth or on the stools up front?" Niall asks Riley.

My eyes dart around the diner looking for Tina or Tanya.

Tessa...maybe?

What the fuck was her name?

I really fucking hope it's her night off.

Riley chooses to sit in the booth at the back.

Vicky takes a seat next to me. Riley sits opposite and smiles at me once our eyes meet.

I lean my arms on the table and Vicky takes it as her opportunity to hook her arm around mine.

"How long have you two been together?" Riley politely asks Vicky.

"We are not together." I quickly say before Vicky can feed her with some bullshit.

"Oh." she says, surprised by my answer.

I have told her already that I didn't have a girlfriend, so I'm confused by her question.

"Well you look really cute together."