38. She's Not Riley

I pull my shirt over my head revealing my torso to the half naked girl underneath me.

I don't know her name.

I didn't even ask.

I don't fucking care.

"You have so many tattoos." She tells me as if I didn't already fucking know. Her fingertips trace lightly over the swallows on my chest, causing me to flinch from the touch.

Fuck I feel sick.

I can't even fucking see straight, her face is a complete blur.

How the fuck am I meant to get my fucking dick inside her when I'm unable to focus?

The room is spinning like I'm on the fucking teacups at Disneyland.

I shouldn't have drunk so much.

I think I might throw up.

Her fingers lace in the cross chain around my neck pulling me close crashing our lips together. Her lips trying to mould with mine but I'm completely numb to it, my mouth doesn't even move.

Kiss the woman!

She's not Riley.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

Fuck, my head is killing.

I roll over pulling the girl on top of me, hoping switching positions would help.

Her long, dyed purple hair flows down off her shoulders as our lips come into contact again. This time I manage to open my mouth as her tongue darts out to find mine. I take her bottom lip in between my teeth, gently nibbling. My fingers lightly stroke her back, causing her to giggle.

I giggle I don't recognise.

Not the adorable one that I like so much.

She's not Riley.

I cup her breast with my hand, teasing the erect bud between my thumb and forefinger, causing her to moan against my mouth.

Her moans are doing nothing for me.

No dick twitches, nothing.

I feel absolutely nothing.

Maybe it's the weed fucking with my body?

Her hand palms my dick over my jeans, slowly moving in an up and down motion. I screw my eyes shut trying to focus on the feeling of her fingers stroking my cock, but again I feel nothing.

What the fuck am I doing?

I don't want this random girl.

She's not Riley.

"I'm sorry I can't do this." I tell her, moving her off me, scrambling off the mattress onto my feet. I sit down on the edge of the bed, taking a huge breath trying to compose myself.

"What a disappointment." She huffs. "Are you like gay or something?"

I'm definitely not gay.

"Yeah, totally." I nod agreeing with whatever she is saying.

Makes my life a whole lot easier than telling the truth.

"That's a shame. We could have had a wild night." she places her hand on my bare shoulder before moving past me off the bed, picking up her clothes along the way. "I have a gay friend, maybe I can hook you up, he's pretty hot." She tells me, pulling her top down to cover herself

"Yeah sure."

What the fuck am I even saying?

"I'll get your number from Mitch and I'll have my friend call you sometime." She says, turning around to walk out of the door.