4. She Is Not My Girlfriend

I flicker my eyes open and I wince at my pounding headache. My eyes screw shut for a minute after being blinded by the sunlight pouring in from the window.

I feel a hand hit me in the face which causes me to flinch.

Who the fuck is that?

I move the blankets carefully trying not wake whoever it is up.

There's a naked girl in my bed. All I can see is long brunette hair, her face is in the pillow so I can't even tell who it is. I look down at myself and yep, I'm naked too.

Fuck.

I try moving her arm ever so slightly and slide out of the bed.

Where the fuck are my clothes?

I go to my dresser and put on new boxers and shorts. I quietly open the door and make my way downstairs to see the aftermath of last night.

Looking around the room I'm surprised to see it's really clean.

Like spotless.

The kitchen is the same.

It was like a party never even happened.

I don't even remember cleaning anything up.

Then I spot a note on the coffee table with my folded clothes, a glass of water and 2 painkillers.

I open the note to read it.

Hi Harry.

Thank you for inviting me to your party last night. Surprisingly I had a good time. Parties aren't usually my thing.

I thought I would clean up for you. Considering you helped my mom yesterday. I helped you too.

I didn't think you would be in any state to do anything today since you were so drunk last night.

I left the garbage bags in the kitchen as I didn't know what you wanted done with them.

I found your clothes thrown over the house. I folded them for you. Also I figured you would need these pills and a glass of water.

Niall is asleep in the bathroom.

There's a couple of others sleeping in the back yard.

Hope you and your girlfriend have a nice day.

Love Ry

My girlfriend? I don't have a girl...ah fuck the girl in my bed. She must think we are together.

I'll make sure she knows I don't have a girlfriend.

Even the word makes me cringe.

I go to the back yard first to kick out all of the guests who thought it was a good idea to pass out there.

Only person I recognise is Amanda.

I Actually think I got her name right.

Well if she's there then who the fuck is upstairs?

"Everyone get the fuck out." I shout out loud from the door. "NOW."

Everyone gets up slowly. And makes there way over to me.

"That's it, get out, see you at school."

A line of people pass me, through the house and out the front door. I grab the trash bags on my way and follow straight behind them.

"Byeee Baby." Amanda calls back blowing me a kiss.

"Yeah bye."

I couldn't be more uninterested if I tried.