29. Do You Need Some Guidance?

A/N
Okay, I've tried my best here.
Enjoy.

"Touch me Harry." Riley whispers in my ear giving me the kick up the ass I needed to finally make a move.

My arms wrap around her, pulling our bodies closer together, my lips finding her neck and my tongue darting out to slowly moisten her skin.

I take this opportunity to switch positions so now I'm on top.

But when I think about it, I should have let her stay in control because I have no fucking clue what to do now.

Should I just take the chance, letting my hands wander and hope it turns her on? Or do I wait for permission to make a move?

Holy fuck I've never had to think so much about this before and it's giving me a headache.

Apart from the movement of my lips kissing hers my whole body stiffens, not knowing what to do.

She quickly pulls away from the kiss and looks directly into my eyes.

Oh god. She's regretting this already because my head, hands and dick won't cooperate together.

"Harry are you sure you have done this before?" She giggles. "Do you need some guidance?"

I awkwardly clear my throat. "I just don't want to do anything that will make you feel uncomfortable or-" I mumble before she presses her finger to my lips to stop me rambling on.

"If I didn't want this I wouldn't have started anything in the beginning. I really like you. Nothing you do is going to make me uncomfortable, I'm hoping it will make me feel good." She tells me with a huge smile plastered on her face. "I'm a little wet already." She whispers, resting her hand on top of mine and directing it down towards the waistband of her leggings. "Have a feel." Her hand slowly pushes mine down, my fingertips dipping inside the fabric and resting over the the lace of her panties. A little gasp escapes her mouth from the contact.

Oh my god.

Fuck.

She is definitely wet already.

I can't even begin to describe how fucking. better that makes me feel though. I mean, she's already wet and I haven't even done anything to her yet. It's definitely an ego boost.

I'm just that fucking good.

Indulging in her impurity, the feeling of moisture on my fingertips is making my cock excited.

"Put those big hands of yours to use Harry. Make me feel good." She whispers before hungrily smashing her lips against mine.

The prominent bulge in my jeans becomes increasingly bigger just from her words alone. I don't think she even knows how incredibly sexy she is.

I've thought a lot of girls are hot before, but Riley is more than just a pretty face and banging body. She is intelligent, kind and funny.

Oh my god, who knew that deep down I'm so fucking cringe.

I lose my train of thought when I feel slight tugging on the curls at the back of my head from Riley's grip. I think it was an indication for me to start moving things forward from here.

She smiles into the kiss once my fingertips begin to move in circular motions against her clit, rubbing delicately over the thin piece of fabric that is separating our intimate contact.

The exquisite moans that are escaping her mouth due to my faster pace is like music to my ears. My cock twinging with delight from the sound.

Her leggings are starting to feel like an annoying fucking barrier, restricting me from my movements, but I hesitate in pulling them down in case she wasn't ready to be completely exposed to me yet.

I was wrong.

So fucking wrong, because in a split second, she pulls her leggings down, like she just read my mind.

Can she read my thoughts?

If you can then touch your nose.

Nope. She can't. Though she's not going to reveal her secret powers to me is she?

Focus on the situation at hand Styles and stop getting distracted. There is a girl who is 90% naked in front of you and you're being an idiot.
Enjoy the moment. You don't know if there will be another opportunity, make the most of it.

Now I have more room, I teasingly glide my middle finger down her wetness, rubbing my fingers against her core. I move her panties to the side so I can feel her intense heat without any barriers.

It feels glorious.

I bet she tastes fucking amazing, but I don't want to push my luck and try it yet. I'll save that for another time.

Fingers crossed there is another time.

Her back arches off the bed, once she feels my finger push into the wet centre. Her hands gripping my hair tighter as my finger slowly pumps in and out of her.

My head dips down to her neck and I place open mouth kisses down towards her collarbones before harshly biting down on her skin, flicking my tongue over the spot to ease any remaining pain.

Biting is my thing.

Hopefully that didn't put her off because for once I didn't actually think about it before I did it.

My thumb runs circles over her clit as I push another finger inside her, picking up a faster pace.

She grabs a pillow from her bed, covering her face to muffle out the moans that are escaping her sweet mouth.

As much as I love seeing her aroused expressions and hearing those angelic sounds, there is someone sleeping in the house and it wouldn't be ideal if she wakes up right now.

That would be so fucking awkward.

"Don't stop Harry." Riley breathes out.

Using my free hand I grab a handful of boob.

I just had to. It was just too tempting not too. All up in my face like that. They were screaming to be touched. I pull down her bra, exposing her nipple before taking it in my mouth. I suck harshly on the bud, teasing it with my tongue.

I look up at her to see her face forgetting that it's cover by a fucking pillow but I smile against her skin at how fucking adorable she is.

Feeling her arousal on my fingers makes me want to taste her even more and I don't think I can hold myself back from trying any longer.

I release her erect nipple from my mouth, pulling my fingers out of her she gasps from the loss of contact.

I reach up to move the pillow and I throw it on the floor. I need to see her beautiful face as I go down on her.

Seeing a girl enjoying me pleasuring her is a complete turn on for me.

My lips find her body again and I begin to kiss down her chest and her toned stomach until I reach the ribbon of her lace panties. I take the string in between my fingertips, slowly pulling them down.

Just as I'm about to dip my head in between her legs we hear the front door open and a loud thud coming from downstairs.

Riley sits up in pure panic.

"Shit. Either we are being robbed or my mom is home."

A/N

Im really awful at writing smut so I do apologise.

And I'm also sorry about the rude interruption.

But, I didn't want them to go all the way yet.

Please let me know your views on the chapter.

Vote, comment and share

XxxxX