31. I'm All Yours Styles

Oh shit.

She's actually going to come over.

Luckily i tidied my bedroom earlier, she would have completely been put off of me if she saw the previous mess in there.

I think I'm sweating, I've become nervous again.

What the fuck is wrong with me? Seriously though, I think I might need some professional help or some shit.

Me:
You are welcome to come over. But give me 20 minutes I was just about to jump in the shower xx

I need to freshen up if she's going to see the goods, at least he has to be presentable.

I run up the stairs as quick as I can, nearly stumbling and smacking my face on the bathroom door as I enter the room.

Good one Harry.

I reach over to the shower, turning the water on and adjusting the dial until I reach the perfect temperature.

My phone suddenly vibrates in my pocket.

Riley:
I would love to join you, but it's not the right time for shower sex, that will have to wait ;) xx

I nearly drop my phone reading the message.

Now all I'm going to think about whilst I'm in the shower is fucking her up against the glass.

I can't get a fucking boner now, what if I struggle to get it up when the time comes. How fucking embarrassing would that be? I would never be able to look her in the eyes again.

Breathe Harry.

In through your nose.

Out through your mouth.

Repeat, until you stop being a fucking loser.

It's just a girl and you're going to have sex. You have had sex many times before. You have got this, you complete and utter stud.

Good talk.

I remove the rest of my clothes before stepping into the shower under the running water. I take a deep breath when the hot water hits my bare skin.

I think I need to make this shower a quick one before my mind wanders and I end up pleasuring myself instead of having Riley do it for me.

I can just picture those plump lips wrapped around my...

Stop it.

I reach over for the soap, lathering myself up until I'm covered in bubbles.

I grab the shampoo bottle squeezing the contents onto my hand. Hopefully she will appreciate the apple scent.

Whilst I wash my hair I begin singing out loud, my choice of shower songs today is pocketful of sunshine and I give it all I've got just like Emma Stone in the Easy A movie.

I watch too many films.

Note to self: Get out more.

Once I'm satisfied with the cleanliness of my body including my good bits I turn off the running water and step onto the bath mat just outside the shower cubicle.

I search around for a towel but I can't find one. Usually there is a stack of towels in here, my mom has clearly been neglecting her house work. She's too busy partying with Riley's mom. Audrey has clearly become a bad influence on her and she will be getting in trouble when she gets home tomorrow.

The thought of scolding my mother about her behaviour actually makes me laugh slightly. I know full well she won't take my shit, she will probably punch me but it would be totally worth it just to see the look on her face.