25. Sleeping In The Car

After our date, I drove Riley and myself home.

We have been parked in my driveway for about 10 minutes now, currently in the middle of a heated make out session.

She surprised me when she took off her seatbelt. I thought she was getting out of the car but she climbed over the console and straddled my lap instead.

Her fingers are tangled in my hair at the back of my head, my hands resting on her hips.

I've had to push the drivers seat as far back as I can, for more room so her back doesn't hit the steering wheel too much.

It's taking everything in me to stop myself from doing anything more than kissing.

I've never had sex in my car before so it will be a first.

No, Harry.

That's not going to happen. Stop thinking with your dick.

However, if anymore little moans come out of her mouth, I will get a boner and I won't be able to hide it.

"Harry?" Riley's voice mumbles out between kisses.

"Mhmm."

"I have to go before my mom starts to worry." her lips move from mine down my neck and I roll my head back in pleasure.

I can feel her hips gently grinding on mine and I can't focus on anything else.

Shit.

My jeans are definitely becoming tighter by the second.

I think it may be the best idea to stop this before it goes any further.

"As much as I am enjoying this, We better stop." she says, removing her lips from the sweet spot under my ear.

A soft whimper escapes my mouth at the loss of contact.

She lifts herself up of my lap and sits back into the passenger seat. She takes a quick look in the rear view mirror to make sure her hair is ok  and I smile at how cute she is.

"Do you want me to walk you to your door? I ask her.

"No it's okay, I think you should stay in here for a few minutes, you wouldn't want anyone too see your friend that's come out to play." she giggles making eye contact with my crotch.

Oh my fucking god.

Just kill me now.

She tilts her head and looks and me with a huge grin on her face. "Don't be embarrassed Harry. I would feel offended if you wasn't enjoying it."

So my semi is a good thing?

"I want to thank you for tonight. It really meant a lot to me." she thanks me politely.

"You're welcome."

"Maybe there will be more than kissing next time." she winks at me and gives me a quick kiss on the cheek before leaving the car.

Holy shit.

Did she just...?

No. I must have heard wrong.

She didn't just suggest something more sexual?

Okay. I need to calm down.

Girls have come on to me before, what is so different now?

This girl is driving me completely insane.

How can my semi go down after she says things like that? Now all I can think about is doing naughty things with her.