6. Cleaning The Bushes

"My break ends in 10 minutes." Tammy tells me as she meets me down the alleyway next to Ruby's.

"Well we will have to make this quick then." I forcefully push her up against the brick wall behind her. Her hands grip round the back of my neck pulling me closer to crash her lips into mine.

My hands pulls up the hem of her uniform and my fingers rub over her clit through her panties.

"No time for foreplay." she says through shaky breaths.

But foreplay is the best bit.

She fiddles with my belt on my jeans until she finally undoes it pulling them down hastily along with my boxers.

I grab my cock in my hand and guide it to her core. Pulling her panties to the side I press my tip into her wetness.

My hands grab the back of her thighs and she takes the hint and jumps on me, straddling my waist. I hold her up and push her against the wall harder as my cock pushes in further.

"Holy fuck." she moans in my ear.

Ah fuck. The condom.

I'm clearly not thinking straight.

"I need to get the condom out of my wallet." I pull out of her, put her down and grab my wallet from the floor. I pull out the gold wrapper and throw the wallet back on the ground.

I rip the foil with my teeth and pull out the lubricated piece of latex. I roll it onto my cock. And we go back to the position we was in before.

"Five minutes." she says.

I've never had sex within a time limit before.

It's frustrating.

I pound my cock harder and harder into her.

Her breaths becoming more rapid with every thrust.

After a minute, I can feel the familiar feeling inside my stomach.
I'm not going to lie this is the quickest I've ever had sex. I've never really done the whole quickie thing before.

Lucky this girl is hot because that's all I can use to get myself off. I've had meaningless sex countless of times. This is just another one to add to the ever growing list.

I've got something clearly wrong with me.

A flash of Riley laughing crosses my mind and I've come in an instant.

What the fuck was that?

"You know I don't even know your name." Tammy says as we gather our shit together.

"It's Harry." I say without even looking at her.

"Maybe we can do this again some time."

"Yeah, maybe." I hesitate. I grab my car keys and wallet off the floor. "I'll call you." I kiss her on the cheek and make my way back to my car.

I know full well I'm not going to call her.

And now I'm going to have to avoid going to Ruby's.

Fuck. I liked that place.

...

I have just come back from a run, a longer one then usual. Needed the extra time to clear my head.

I stop outside my front yard.

I remove my headphones from my ears and place them loosely around my neck.

About to walk up the pathway towards the door when I hear faint music coming from Riley's house.

Is she having a party?