50. Love Me Despite My Faults

My alarm wakes me, making me jump and I nearly fall off my bed.

Fuck, give me a heart attack why don't you?

I didn't get much sleep last night, I'm exhausted. I'm a growing man and I need a decent amount of sleep.

My mom decided to watch the notebook last night and spent most of the movie crying her eyes out.

Now normally I would mock her about being a blubbering baby but giving the circumstances I just pulled her in for a hug and let her cry on my shoulder. I knew deep down that she wasn't crying about the movie.

I grab my phone off my dresser and the first thing I do, other then turning off my alarm is text Riley.

Me:
Morning gorgeous. Want a ride to school today? xx

It only takes a minute for her to text me back.

Riley:
No thanks, I already have one. Louis said he was going to pick me up this morning :P xx

Me:
Ohhh really? Go and enjoy yourself with Louis then but I'm sure he isn't going to pleasure you the way I can xx

Riley;
Only one way to find out xx

Me:
You wouldn't dare. xx

Riley:
I'll be waiting by your car once I'm ready. See you soon rockstar xx

I smile at my phone and throw it down on the bed before finally dragging myself out of the covers to get dressed for school.

Once I take a quick shower and I'm ready I grab my bag and head downstairs into the kitchen, I can smell the faint aroma of bacon. I didn't expect my mother to be in the mood to cook breakfast this morning but the rumbling inside my stomach is thanking her, she's an angel.

"That smells good." I state as I walk through the doorframe but seeing my father standing by the stove makes me stop dead in my tracks.

"Morning." He says not even bothering to look at me.

"Why are you here?"

This man has the audacity to be cooking me breakfast.

"I live here." He tells me flipping over the bacon that's slowly sizzling in the pan.

I'm really hungry.

"Well you're not welcome here anymore." I spit.

"This is my house Harry."

"What do you want dad?" I cross my arms over my chest and stand up right trying to look threatening and intimidating at the same time but I know I'm failing miserably because I can see a faint smirk appearing across his stupid face.

"I just want to talk." He picks up his coffee mug from the counter.

Fuck knows why he is being so calm, acting like nothing even happened. His attitude towards the situation is pissing me off even more.

"I'm not in the mood to talk."

"Just sit down, I've made you some breakfast."

"I'm not hungry." I lie but, I'm starving but I'm just not in the mood to deal with this right now.

I turn on my heels and head for the front door, not looking book and ignoring my hunger.

I'll grab something to eat on the way to school, hopefully Riley won't mind.

"Harry can you just give me 5 minutes that's all I'm asking for." My dad pleads.

"You don't deserve even a minute of my time."