48. Ready For You Since The Day We Met

"Harry.." Riley softly moans. The sweet sound of my name escaping her mouth in such an intimate moment makes me instantly hard. "Let's go upstairs."

Good idea, I didn't even think about where we were I just knew I wanted her so bad in that precise moment. I needed her, to feel her close, too feel her silky skin beneath mine.

"Yeah sure." I say, placing kisses down her neck, my tongue darting out to moisten the skin just below her earlobe.

She quickly sits up head-butting me in the process. "Shit sorry." She laughs slightly making me smile due to the giggle I like so much.

I think she's a little embarrassed but I just find it cute.

She takes my hand in hers and leads me upstairs to her bedroom.

"This is finally happening right?" She asks with slight humour in her tone.

Well I surely fucking hope so. It's been a long time coming.

"Well unless your mom comes barging in now then yes it's happening." I smile at her. "Unless you don't want too." Now I'm starting to get nervous again.

"Just shut up and kiss me." She grabs a handful of my t shirt and falls back onto the bed pulling me down on top of her.

Fuck.

Her tongue slides into my mouth as soon as I part my lips, her hand finds my hair and she wraps her fingers in the curls at the back of head pulling me closer as our kiss deepens.

Already this feels completely different to any time with other girls. I'm completely into this, utterly into her and not just for sex. She invades all of my thoughts. I really like her and I don't want to fuck this up. Even though I probably will at some point.

My hand slides up her torso and under the fabric of the thin t shirt she is wearing. My thumb running circles over her hips. I push up the shirt revealing her stomach and cleavage and I move my head down her body, placing kisses down her chest and across her stomach.

I stop once I reach the hem of her leggings. "Is it okay to take these off?" I ask her, making sure I'm not doing anything that she is not comfortable with. She nods in response, watching me intensely as I pull down her leggings and kiss her inner thighs.

She looks incredible laying there half naked.

My fingers are quick to tease her clit through her underwear. Her head rolls back and a little moan escapes her beautiful lips.

My thumb rubs circles over her clit and I press my lips on her heat. She's soaked already and I smirk at the thought of it being me that's making her feel this way. "You are so wet." I tell her. "Already ready for me."

"Harry I've been ready for you since the day we met." She declares making my eyes widen.

Holy shit.

"Have you now?" I move her underwear to the side and swipe my tongue teasingly down in one long stripe.

"Mmmhmm." She moans, the sound is exquisite. "You can make any girl wet Styles. You're unbelievably hot and you know it."

The arrogant and egotistical part of me completely agrees with her and I laugh slightly.

"You're not so bad yourself Miss Payne." I say yanking her underwear down and tossing them to the side so her lower half is completely naked. "You're gorgeous." I tell her as I insert a finger inside of her causing her to immediately arch her back off the mattress. "You're cute." I kiss her left hip. "You're funny." I kiss her right hip. "You're confident in a very sexy way." I nearly whisper as my mouth finds her clit, my finger is still pumping in and out of her.