30. I Owe You One

"Oh crap. I left the whiskey and glasses on the table downstairs." Riley groans resting her head against my chest. "She's going to kill me."

I know I shouldn't be finding this funny, but I can't help it.

"Also. And this is probably going to make the whole situation a lot worse." I tell her trying not to smile. "My t shirt is down there somewhere."

She lifts her head up to look at me and I'm trying my hardest to hold back my laughter. "I'm glad you find this amusing."

"Oh come on, it is a little bit funny."

I pout, watching her pulling up her panties and leggings.

Fuck, her body is amazing.

I shouldn't be watching her get dressed right now, instead my tongue should be buried deep inside her, eyes focusing on her coming undone due to my incredible oral skills. I should be savouring her sweet juices on my tastebuds, telling her how delicious she tastes while she screams my name.

"Hello, Harry are you even listening to me?" She asks pulling a t shirt over her head.

"Sorry, What did you say?"

"You have to climb out of the window while I go and distract her."

I can't help but chuckle at her comment.

She can't be fucking serious.

"I'm not going to climb out of the window. What if I fall and die? My death would be on your conscience, how could you live with yourself knowing it was your fault?" I tease.

"You are not going to die."

"How do you know? It could slip."

"I think your mom was right when she said you were a drama queen." She rolls her eyes but tries to hold back laughter. "I need you to be gone when I come back."

I'm now beginning to know how girls feel when I do this type of shit to them.

"Im not going to climb out of the window. I'll just sneak out the front door."

"No Harry. I don't want to risk her seeing you. Can you please just do it." She takes a few steps closer to me, placing her hands on my bare chest and I gasp at the contact. "Do this for me." She whispers seductively before delicately placing a soft kiss on my lips.

Fuck sake.

How can I say no, when she does sexy fucking things like that?

This girl will be the death of me.

"Fine." I groan.

Not only have I got to climb out of a window, I've got to do it fucking half naked as well.

This better be an easy job or I'll never let her hear the end of it.

"Thank you." She grins, pecking me on the cheek. "I owe you one."

Yes she fucking does.

Never in my life have I had to do this shit for a girl.

She walks over to the window, opening it up wide enough for me to climb out. "I had fun." She tells me as I step one foot outside onto the roof.

Don't look down. Don't look down.

Luckily there is a little ledge for me to climb down onto and I think my long legs can make it to the tree and I'll jump down from there.

Well thought out plan.

As soon as I step foot on to ledge it cracks and and I jump.

It's not going to hold my weight.

Fuck my life.

Why do I get myself into stupid fucking situations like this?

I wish I just went out the front door.

Thinking about it now, I could easily have gone out the window into the back yard. There's a huge shed out there I could have jumped onto and I would have been in my house in a few seconds.

But no.

Too busy thinking with my dick again. And I've just made this 10 times harder for myself because I'm that much of a fucking idiot.

Fuck it I'm just going for it.

I manage to run across the half broken ledge without breaking it so that's a good start.

Now for the tree.

I have to jump.

It's not a big jump but if I don't make it's a bit of a fall and I'll probably break a bone knowing my luck recently.

But if I don't jump then I'll have to sleep up here.

I've slept in some weird places but a roof isn't one of them.

Fuck it I'm jumping.

Please don't die.

Please don't die.

Deep breath and go!

Fuck. I made it!!

Obviously I made it, I'm cool like that.

I'm totally doing a victory dance in my head.

When I finally make it back onto safe ground I check around to make sure I haven't been spotted by either mine or Riley's mom before walking through the bushes and into my house.

If Audrey is back home then my mother must be around somewhere.

All the lights are still off so maybe she took herself to bed.

I look at the time on my phone and sigh as I realise I'm at home, at 10.15pm on a Saturday night.

I walk into the kitchen, not bothering to switch the light on and take a bottle of water from the fridge, contemplating whether I should take myself to bed too.

I may as well since there is nothing better to do now.

I could watch two broke girls again.

Or a take a nice hot bubble bath. My mother must have one of those cool bath bombs left in the bathroom or did I use the last one?

Actually I could call Niall and see what he is up to. Maybe there is a party or some shit going on that I can just crash. He is hardly ever at home on the weekends, so he must be doing something tonight.

I wouldn't mind having a few beers.

Yeah fuck it I'll call him.

I pull my phone out of my pocket and just as I'm about to dial the number, my phone vibrates in my hand.

Riley:
My mother was passed out on the couch, along with yours. I think they must have been drunk. I put them both to bed and they never noticed the booze left out on the table. Sorry I made you climb out of the window for no reason. But it was pretty funny xx

Of fucking course I did that for nothing. My life has become one big joke lately, nothing can surprise me anymore.

As I am about to text her back another message come through.

Riley:
By the way, I'm wearing your t-shirt. Nothing else ;) xx

Fuck.

Okay.

Only Riley can surprise me.

I think my eyes are popping out of my head.

I need to go have a cold shower.

A few seconds later another message comes through, not giving me any time to text her back again.

Riley:
Considering you are home alone. I was thinking. How about I sneak into your house and we can finish what we started earlier? I did say I owe you one :P Xx

A/N

Thoughts on this chapter?

Please vote, share and comment.

Lots of love

XX