17. Stupid Leprechaun

Holy fuck she wants me to kiss her.

I just sit there with my mouth slightly open just staring at her face.

She probably thinks I'm fucking weird and now wishes she could take her dare back.

I can't even comprehend the amount of times I've thought about kissing her this past week. But now I have my chance I can't seem to fucking do it.

"Harry?" Riley's soft voice calls my name and I snap out of my little bubble. "Kiss me."

She moves up closer to me on the bed.

My heart is beating so fucking fast and my palms are sweaty.

Why am I so fucking nervous?

I have kissed plenty of girls.

Plenty.

Too many to even count.

Okay just chill Harry. You have done this plenty of times before. You are good at this! Or so you have been told. I have faith in you. Go on boy!

Good pep talk.

My eyes flicker down to her lips and back up, making eye contact with her.

She smiles sweetly at me.

Fuck she is stunning.

Don't think with your dick Styles. Not this time.

My hand reaches up to touch her face.

My palm is so fucking moist it's probably going to slide right off.

Breathe mate. Just breathe.

Okay, I'm going in. Wish me luck.

I look into her eyes for a few seconds and the pad of my thumb rubs her cheek. Her eyes flutter shut as do mine and I lean in slowly pressing my lips on hers.

Ah fuck I actually did it.

Finally.

In a matter of a second she kisses me back, my hand moving from her cheek to the back of her neck bringing her closer to deepen the kiss.
My tongue darts gliding along her bottom lip and they part to allow me access.
Her tongue intertwines with mine and I get a butterfly feeling in the bottom of my stomach.

Fuck that never happens.

I take her bottom lip in between mine and suck on it gently causing a little moan to escape her mouth before I release it.

That moan made my dick twitch.

A couple of seconds later she pulls away and I find myself missing the intimacy already.

Get your shit together mate.

She softly hums before opening her eyes to look at me. "I thought so." she quietly sighs.

Oh my fuck, she thought it was bad.

"What?" I question her.

"I thought you would be a good kisser and I was right."

That's cute.

I'm blushing aren't I?

"Oh so you thought about kissing me before?" I tease.

"Yeah." she confesses.

Yes!! She has thought about kissing me too.

Get fucking in there!!

Her confidence is so fucking attractive. She's not afraid to say what she feels.

"Well actually, no I didn't." she shakes her head.