32. Prolonging The Inevitable

"Kiss me Harry." Riley's demands echo through my ears, pulling me back into reality away from the thoughts running through my mind.

I must have looked extra creepy just hoovering above her body and staring at her face.

I don't even think I blinked, which is weird because I was never any good at staring contests when I was younger.

My tongue darts out to lick my lips as her hands reach up, wrapping her petite fingers around the curls at the back of my head and pulling me down, hungrily crashing her plump lips into mine.

The way she takes control is so fucking hot, my insides are screaming at me to do naughty things to her but my body just won't cooperate. I've never been this taken back by a girl ever, it scares me a little bit.

Her warm, wet tongue pokes out teasingly playing with my bottom lip, causing them to part and allowing her tongue full access into my mouth. I have never enjoyed kissing a girl as much as I do with Riley and the kissing alone is turning me on,

I'm going to kiss every single inch of her body and I will take great pleasure in doing so.

That's if I ever grow some balls and make a fucking move.

The sudden nibbling on my lip causes my dick to twitch. An excitable groan and sly smile escapes Riley's mouth from the contact due to the closeness of our bodies.

Considering she isn't wearing any panties she must have felt that twitch in full force and if she enjoyed it that much imagine how she will be when the beast is buried deep inside of her.

My breath hitches in my throat as I feel her fingertips graze slowly up and down my abdomen, causing goosebumps to arise on my skin from the delicate touch. Her fingers slide down towards my hips and I immediately know what she is aiming for. I can feel the blood rushing to my cock at the pure thought it.

I'm just prolonging the inevitable.

There is no point in being a hopeless idiot, I need to let the normal Harry come out of hiding so I can pleasure the beautiful goddess that is laying half naked on my bed. I would normally have a girl screaming my name by now.

God, what the fuck has happened to me?

Just go for it Styles. What's the worst that could happen?

"Touch me Harry. I'm all yours." Riley's voice comes out in merely a whisper.

My dick twitches again due to her delightful words and Riley bites down on her bottom lip from the feeling.

Fuck it.

Let's finally take the control. It's what she wants, she's practically begging for it, so let it fucking happen Styles.

With those final encouraging inner thoughts I crash my lips into hers with a bit too much force.

Good one, fucking idiot.

"Shit sorry." I apologise in case I hurt her from being an eager prick, but the sound of quiet laughter reassures me that she is fine.

Maybe she likes it rough?

"Don't worry about it. It's good to see you finally making a move." She teases me with the biggest grin on her face.

I laugh lightly before placing a kiss on her lips.

A bit more gently this time.

She kisses me back, laying her hand on the back of my neck, locking her fingers into my curls again, tenderly tugging on my hair as she deepens our kiss.