7. Don't Picture Her Naked

"Okay I'm getting up." I groan as I bash the alarm clock on my bedside table to turn it off.

I think I pressed snooze about 10 times beforehand.

Today is the first day of senior year.

Oh the fucking joy of school.

Only one more year Harry. One more year of putting up with unnecessary dramas and everyone's bullshit.

"If you don't come down for breakfast in the next five minutes Harry, I will come up there and drag you out of bed myself!" my mother bellows from the bottom of the stairs.

"Yeah I'm coming!" I bark back.

I finally get myself out of bed to join my mom and dad downstairs for breakfast like I do every morning before school.

I sit down at my normal spot on the dining table. "Where's dad?" I ask when I notice he isn't downstairs.

"He had an emergency at work so he left early. Something about the systems going down last night, I dunno I wasn't really listening."

I nod and pop a blueberry in my mouth. "So have you met the new neighbours yet?"

"I ran into a young girl earlier when I was putting the trash out, she looks about your age. I can't remember her name though."

"Riley?"

"That's it, she's very pretty." She glances at me.

I squirm a little in my seat. "I haven't noticed." I lie, taking a bite of my pancake which I drenched in syrup.

"Oh I'm sure you haven't. I may be old Harry but I'm not stupid. I know you are having casual S. E. X." She spells out the word because she can't say it out loud.

"This isn't something we should be discussing over breakfast mother."

I feel so uncomfortable right now.

I quickly finish my pancakes and rush up the stairs to get ready before she decides its time for another embarrassing birds and the bees chat with me.

I pull out a plain black t shirt along with my standard ripped black skinny jeans.

I brush my teeth and attempt to fix my hair. I haven't decided if I want to grow it out yet so I have avoided getting a haircut for a while. Noticing my hair isn't being very cooperative today I decide on wearing a cap instead.

I put it on backwards obviously, who wears a cap the right way round anymore?

I throw all my school shit in my backpack and head back downstairs.

"I'm going to invite the new neighbours round for dinner tomorrow night." my mother informs me as I slip on my shoes.

"I'm guessing you want me to be there?"

"Well I would like you to be Harry. We need to make a good impression." my mothers need to impress people is so fucking annoying. I know she means well but why does she care what people think about her so much?

"Fine." I sigh.

"Good, that's settled then. I'll go over later and ask them. I have a day off work today so I'll bake them some of my famous brownies."

"If you want to make a good impression mum I don't advise you to bake anything, unless you want to give them food poisoning." I joke and she punches me on the arm.

"Get yourself to school or I'll take you and embarrass you in front of all your friends."

I grab my car keys off the table, shove my phone in my pocket and throw my bag over my shoulder.

"Have a nice day, will you be home for dinner?" She asks sipping on her coffee.

"I'm not sure, I might go over to Niall's after school but ill text you."

"Bye sweetie." she calls as I open the door and walk to my car.

Once outside I let out a deep breath as I mentally prepare myself for the first day of hell.

"Harry?" A voice yells. I look over to where it's coming from and see Riley standing beside her car. She motions for me to come over.

"Morning, are you okay?" I ask her.

"Morning Harry. How are you?" She beams.

"I'm okay thanks, ready for school?"

"Yeah ready as I'll ever be, but I'm glad I saw you actually, I need to ask you a favour."

"Sure, what is it?"

"I'm sorry to bother you but would you be able to give me a ride to school today, my car won't start and my mother already left to take my sister to school and then to work. I'll catch the bus if not. Not like I know where to catch the bus from though. Maybe you could point me in the right direction that would be great. I'm sorry I talk a lot. I'm trying to work on that. I have verbal diarrhoea." she awkwardly looks down at her feet, then back up to look at me.

She is adorable.

"Take a breath." I tease. "I'll give you a ride, I don't mind, we are going to the same place so I won't be going out of my way or anything."

"Oh thank you so much Harry I really appreciate it, here." she puts her hand in her pockets, pulls out some money and hands it to me. "For petrol or something." she smiles.

"No, don't be silly, keep it." I say shaking my head. "It's not a problem."

She comes into the driveway and I suck in a little breath due to how good she looks in her choice of outfit. Jeans that cling to her body and a low cut grey v neck t shirt that shows off a lot of cleavage. Also a leather jacket that she always seems to wear.

Fuck.

I unlock the car and she slides into the passenger seat. I can't help but glance over at her every chance I get.

Don't picture her naked Harry.
Don't...
Too late.

"Hello, earth to Harry, did you hear me? And they tell me I'm deaf." she laughs at her own joke.

Ahh that laugh.

"Sorry, what did you say?" I shift a little in my seat.

"I asked if you knew anything about cars? Maybe you could look at mine to see what's wrong with it after school. I mean if it's no trouble of course."

"Oh, yeah I could take a look for you, no problem."

"Thanks Harry." she puts her hand on my shoulder and my whole body heats up.

What the fuck was that?

I need to get out of this car.

I don't think I have ever driven to school so fast in my life.

A/N hey guys sorry about the terrible chapter, I haven't updated in a while.

Vote, comment and share.

Love you all