Announcement! New Books (BU Series)

Hey guys I know its been a long time but I've been working on something recently. As some of you know already I have a new series of books coming to wattpad called The BU series. I have put alot of effort and research and so much blood, sweat and tears have gone into these books.

There will be 4 books in total. Each one following a different couple in College. They will be funny, sad, romantic and steamy. What more could you want in a book.

I had already published some of these books previously but I decided to take them down to remaster them so NEW UPDATES WILL BE UP SOON! Please, please, please go check it out if you haven't already. Add it to your libraries and reading lists.

I HAVE A BU SERIES INSTAGRAM PAGE @buseries_books if you would like to check it out and maybe leave a little follow!
All my characters have their own Instagram accounts:
Hunter: @huntersjones97
Emelia: @xx.emelia_lily.xx
Bray: @braymasters
Lexie: @lex_the_rex_98
Theo: @justyouraveragethroeo
Rylee: @xrylee_buttercupx
Jonah: @jpowell_430
Addison: @_loveinlyrics_

Please note: THESE BOOKS ARE NOT FANFICTION BOOKS!!! Not Harry related in anyway.
I love my fanfictions but I wanted to push my boundaries past fanfictions for the time being.

I WILL NEVER, EVER GIVE UP ON THE HIM & I SERIES OR GIRL NEXT DOOR!!!! They are my babies and I will return to them at some point in the future but my new books are what I'll be working towards at the moment!

I want to thank each and every single one of you who take their time to read, comment and vote on my books and I really, really, really hope you like the BU books as much as I have enjoyed writing them!

I love you all

Kim

XxxxX