54. I Don't Want Perfect

"Holy fuck." I moan out, trying to catch a breath.

I can't focus on anything other then Riley's plump lips wrapped around my cock in this precise moment.

It feels amazing.

Her tongue flicking over my tip right now is sending me over the edge. Obviously because she's good at everything, her oral skills are also incredible too.

I really want to bury myself in her so we have to move this inside. I glance at the backseat quickly debating if we should just fuck in the car but no that's not going to work. I need some space.

"Baby, why don't we take this to my bedroom?" My mom has gone to my aunts for a few days, so we can go to my house." I tell her, a loud groan escaping my lips as Riley takes my cock deeper in her mouth.

I'm going to fucking explode in a minute.

"Why didn't you say that before I started this?" She asks as she releases me and wipes her mouth with the back of her hand.

Fuck, she looks even sexier with my arousal glistening around her lips.

"Well you didn't really give me a chance, you were a little eager." I smirk.

"You could have stopped me."

"I'm too selfish. Why would I stop you giving me head?"

"Good point." She giggles, that gorgeous noise that makes my heart swell up.

My cock is already missing her, so I need to get her into my bedroom ASAP.

We only parked a few blocks away where it was more secluded so it will only take a couple of minutes for us to get home.

Thankfully.

My need for her is so pathetically desperate.

I tuck myself away and drive as quick as I can while Riley's fingertips brushing the tip of my cock keeps me hard through my jeans. I'm surprised I didn't fucking crash my car considering I can't see or think straight with her constant teasing.

The minute it took for us to get out of the car, into the house and up into my bedroom felt like an hour and our clothes were basically off as soon as we stepped into the room. I didn't waste any more time pushing Riley down on the bed causing her to let out a little shriek from my sudden dominance.

I think she liked it.

I'm taking control tonight and showing her exactly what it's like to have sex with Harry fucking Styles, the best boyfriend she has ever had.

My ego is through the roof right now, can you tell?

My lips immediately find hers and I kiss her hungrily like I've been starved of her for years. I think I could make out with her all fucking day. The way her tongues slowly teasing mine is driving me crazy, in a good way of course.

A really fucking good way.

My kisses move from her mouth down to the base of her neck where they linger for a few seconds before I continue on my quest. My tongue darts out creating a trail further down to the valley of her breasts and I involuntary let out a muffled groan.

I'm clearly too excited.

Also scared I'm going to bust my load too early and become a complete disappointment.

Carrying on down her beautiful body I place soft kisses on her stomach. "That tickles." Riley laughs as I brush my nose lightly against the skin of her hip.

"I didn't know you were ticklish, that's good to know." I tell her, keeping that in the back of mind incase I need to use it against her one day.

"Only in certain places." She informs me and I take another mental note.