-Three-

*Bell POV*

So, how did it go?” Jiyeon stared at me holding my hands tightly.

I took a deep breath in for dramatic effect.

“I’m getting married!!” I yelled as loud as I could and we both started screaming as we hugged.

“Oh my God, I'm so proud of you!!” She looked at me beaming with joy.

“Oh Jiyeon, he was so handsome. The photo doesn't show him properly, I mean in real life you can see the depth of his face and his tongue...oh God his tongue!!!” I closed my eyes as I remembered how he looked.

“Wow, you're really into him.” Jiyeon smiled at me and shook her head while laughing.

“Jiyeon, you're right. Oh no, I have to restrain myself, he'll run away if I chase him like this.” I looked at her with worry and she nodded with raised eyebrows.

“Well, obviously. No man, likes to be chased by a woman, just calm down and do it discreetly.” She smirked at me and I smirked back before we started laughing again.

“What happened? Are you getting married?” Jimin walked into the room, hair wet and shirtless.

“Ugh, Jimin wtf? We don't want to see your baby abs.” I covered Jiyeon's eyes and closed my own.

“Excuse me? I don't even work out so of course I don't have that impressive abs. But still, you really think you can seal the deal with the CEO guy if you can't even handle this!?” I instantly opened my eyes and stared at Jimin angrily.

“Woah, let's not go into sealing deals Mr. I'm still a virgin. At least I’m getting married while you’re here fantasising about some sick playboy mansion that will never happen.” He lowered his head and I started to regret saying that.

Did I go to far...

He started crying quietly and my eyes widened.

“Look what did Blue! You made him cry!!” Jiyeon stood up and hugged Jimin massaging his hair softly.

“Jiyeon, he can't be serious!” I pointed to him then looked at her in shock.

There's no way he's crying over a little thing like that.

“J...Jiyeon can you m..make me some hot chocolate, Blue is so mean to me.” He looked at her with teary eyes and she nodded and held him closer.

“Of course Jimin, you poor, little thing, Blue is such a meany, don't worry I'll take care of you.” They started to walk out the room and just before they left Jimin looked back and smirked evilly at me.

“Oh, that little son of a bi--”

“Bell! They sent us the date for you and Yoongi to meet privately.” My mum walked in the room smiling widely with her phone in hand and I froze.

“Privately? Like just the two of us? Why?” I walked closer looking at the set date.

Tomorrow.

“It's tomorrow!!?” I screamed and looked at her with wide eyes.

“Well yes. Naturally you should meet him a few times before you both join together and…….consummate your marriage.” She smirked cheekily at me and I linked my arm through hers and brought my face closer.

“You mean like….sex?” I wiggled my eyebrows and she smirked.

“Yes honey, lot and lots of s--”

“Dear, we're late for the meeting!!” My dad burst in the room and stared at my mother in disbelief.

“What meeting?” My mum blew her dark straight hair out her face and looked at my father dumbfounded.