-Fifty-Three-

*Bell POV*

Two hours...

Two hours of constant fear.

I thought they were the worst hours in my life but I had no idea what was really coming.

No matter who we called, no one could give us definitive information on who died or who survived the crash of the plane our parents were on.

We sat there for two hours, hoping and praying that a miracle of some sort had happened. That it wasn't as bad as the news portrayed it as...but I had a sickening, poisonous feel in my gut and it terrified me more than anything in my life.

I looked up, seeing Jiyeon lying down on Jin's lap on the leather sofa, her hair a mess and her eyes closed as she silently cried. Jimin was wrapped up in a blanket on Taehyung's lap while they both stayed on the floor, his face buried in Tae's neck to hide his tears. I sat alone with my knees to my chest on the armchair of my parents living room. My parents who I may never see again.

I turned my head more and saw Hoseok sitting on the double couch with Yoongi beside him, watching me sadly.

I just wanted to wake up and see mom.

I wanted to hug her and say how much I love and appreciate her. I've never even done that properly. If she goes now I'd have never even gotten the chance to say goodbye.

And the same with dad...am I never gonna see my dad again?

I exhaled loudly as my teeth chattered in anguish. I don't know how much more of this I could take...not knowing. It hurt so much.

My phone rang on the glass table in the middle of the room and I immediately jumped up and bolted to it. My eyes were too blurry to see who it was so I just answered it and held it to my ear.

"Bell? Are you okay?" Hyungwon's voice was shaking and I broke down even more hearing my best friend at a time like this.

"It...it's not a good t...time right now.." I clutched the phone strongly, feeling like my muscles would give out and I'd drop it.

"Bell......I hacked the emergency response services...they've identified some of the deceased...." His voice broke as I heard him gulp sorrowfully. I started to cry uncontrollably as I grabbed the table and leaned on it.

"Who is it? Is it about mum and dad?!?" Jiyeon got up and grabbed the phone from me, putting it on speaker with trembling hands.

"Hello?! Just tell us if our parents are dear or not!!" She screamed into the speaker and I felt the room starting to spin. I was losing my balance and all I could make out was Hyungwon's words.

"I'm so sorry.....your parents were the first listed casualties."

I nearly blanked out and fell back but someone caught me and held me up against them. I could feel it was Yoongi but I couldn't open my eyes, I couldn't move. I felt like I was being held underwater, suffocating.

"Out...side." Was all I could manage to say but Yoongi immediately picked me up and carried me to the front doors, walking with me to the steps and setting me down slowly.

It was completely dark and silent outside. It must've been nearly midnight and the freezing air was slowly bringing me back to reality.

I felt Yoongi sit down next to me and embrace me. He pulled me so close to him I could feel his heart beating.

"They're gone, Yoongi...." I started to sniffle and breath erratically.

"My...my parents are gone forever." I closed my eyes and screamed into his shoulder. My saliva and tears were staining his shirt but he didn't care. He held me tighter and rocked me back and forth slowly.

"I'm sorry, Bell. They may be gone but you're not alone and you will never be alone. Everyone inside that house is your family and I will always be here for you." He started to massage my back and I lifted my hands to grab him.

I felt the heat of his skin under my hands, I felt his chest rising with breaths. He was real...which meant this nightmare was real. Which meant not only are my parents gone but soon Yoongi would be gone too.

"I don't deserve you...." I mumbled into his neck.

I just wanted mom to be here and help me. To comfort me and tell me what to do...but I would never be able to ask her for help again.

"Maybe I deserved.....this. I've done horrible things to...to many people in my lifetime. This must be karma, punishing me." I shuddered painfully and let go of him.

He suddenly grabbed my arms and put them around his body again.

"Who the fuck said you could let go of me huh?" He held my arms around him and lowered his head to my ear.

"I don't care what you think you've done that is so horrible, I don't care how badly you mess up, I don't care if the whole word hates you...I'll never hate you. I'll never leave you. I'll never hurt you. I'll never stop loving you." He kissed my ear softly and I froze. My mind a mix of emotion and agony.

"W...what did you say?" I lifted my head and stared into his glistening eyes.

He was crying.

"I said I'll never stop loving you, Bell. Because I love you too much." His perfect face was embellished with tears as he looked into my eyes and cried.

"So tell me right now...tell me you're not ever going to let go of me, Bluebell. Because no matter what I sure as hell am never gonna let go of you." My heart was racing and my tears were falling.

Could his words be true? Would he not leave me after he found out everything?

"I'll never let you go, Yoongi."

The words coming from my mouth shocked even me but they felt right. I would never hurt Yoongi again, I would never let him go.

Namjoon would have to go.