-Sixty-Seven-

×Warning! Smut/Forced Scene ahead!×

×Triggering themes!×

*Jimin POV* 

“I...I’m sorry…” My tears flowed onto the wooden floor as my voice was hoarse and cracked from screaming. 

“I can’t hear you.” Taehyung once again lashed my back with the belt, sinking the sharp metal end into my torn skin. 

I opened my mouth but no scream came out, I just cried in silence as blood trickled down my back and onto the floor.  The torturous pain made me shake as my heart kept breaking more than I thought possible.

“I’m sorry!” My voice broke as I did everything I could to make it louder. I knelt on the ground, my hands still tied behind my back but a collar was now around my neck and I was tied to the leg of a heavy couch. 

“Who do you belong to?” Taehyung walked behind me, his slow steps sending slivers of fear throughout my body as he let the metal belt scrape against the floor.

“I belong to Kim Taehyung…” I sniffled and lowered my head. He walked around me and crouched down to my level. 

“You’re not going to forget that are you?” He tilted his head to the side and smiled. His face which used to be so lovable and puppy-like now dark and emotionless. 

I shook my head rapidly and gulped. The cold air slowly touching my exposed wounds made them sting more and I bit my tongue to stay quiet before him.

“That’s my good boy.” He brought his hand to my face and I flinched away from it. He kept moving it forward and pet my head softly. I cried harder at his change in demeanor. 

He’s a psychopath.

“Now…” He stood up and slowly took a seat on the couch I was tied to. He rolled up his sleeves and grabbed the button on his jeans, undoing them with a sick smile. 

“Let’s see what you can do for me.”  He parted his legs even more and motioned to his crotch.

I didn’t have the strength to stand so I slowly staggered over on my knees, my breaths coming out in quick, anxious patterns.  

I looked up at him still hoping for something that would never happen. I was hoping this wasn’t true, I was hoping he would just go back to his innocent, child-like, straightforward ways.  

“Taehyung….” My bottom lip trembled and my eyes filled with tears. I looked at him, his own eyes having no reaction to my state of despair and pain. 

“Service me, Jimin.” He ordered as he grabbed the shiny zipper and pulled it down, showing his bulge behind the dark material of his boxers. 

“Taehyung, I-“ He smacked me hard, making the side of my face burn painfully. I choked back a sob and slowly looked back at him. 

His face was contorted with anger and annoyance at my defiance. His aura was dark and heartless as he sat there, completely void of all sympathy and mercy. 

“Your life is mine now and when you’re no more fun...I’ll end it.” He grabbed my jaw, digging his strong fingers into the skin as he forced me to look at him. 

He sat up and brought his face right next to mine, looking at my eyes now with hate and disgust. 

“You are now nothing more than a pretty little fuck toy. So why don’t you use that mouth and make your master feel good.” He let go of my jaw with vice and leant against the back of the couch again. 

I slowly moved forward and grabbed the edge of his boxers with my teeth. They chattered against the material as I pulled it down and let his member stand free. It stood up already hardened, the head glistening with a little bit of pre-cum. 

How could I not have seen this? Taehyung’s sudden, strong interest in me, his desire to take me to another country...was I so desperate for attention and love after Jungkook hurt me that I actually trusted a psychopath?

I hovered my mouth over his slick length, the tight collar around my neck reminding me exactly what my options were right now. 

I had no options.

I wished I was with Jungkook instead. Whether he was forced or whatever issues he had made that made him hurt me, that’s something that can be fixed...but he would never tie me up, never beat me...I know he wouldn’t.  

“Your eyes….” Taehyung’s low voice pulled me out of my reverie and I jolted my attention to him. He looked furious as his fists clenched and unclenched from their spots on the edge of the couch. 

“You’re thinking of him aren’t you?” He grabbed my leash and pulled me forward, my mouth nearly on his straining dick at this point. 

“You and him are never going to be together. As a matter of fact, let’s send him a little gift.” He laughed loudly and grabbed his phone, his blue hair that now sent chills down my back swaying ever so slightly with his every move. 

One hand was holding his phone and his other hand he tangled in my hair and grabbed it. “Let’s show your family just how well their little runaway is doing.” He pressed record and then shoved my face down onto his dick, cursing as it forced it’s way down my tight, sensitive throat. 

I struggled against the ropes and tried to pull my hair out of his grasp but he grabbed the roots harder and started forcefully bobbing my head down and up on his dick, making my protests come out in a muffled, slurred manner. 

The camera was in my face as he forced my mouth on his dick brutally. I started sobbing heavily as he continued to thrust into my mouth. Making me choke and gag on his hard length. 

My wrists burned from how tight the material around them was, my knees ached from leaning on the cold, hard floor. The wounds on my back were throbbing with a harsh stinging sensation. 

“Oh what a wonderful mouth. What a perfect, little mouth!” Taehyung threw his head back, his jaw hanging open and his muscles standing out as he moaned loudly.

His grip tightened making me wince at the rough pull on my roots. He started pulling my face down on him harder, his thrusts getting stronger in my mouth, creating a sloppy mess of saliva, tears and pre-cum. 

“Oh Jiminie…..Jiminie you have the perfect body to fuck!!” Taehyung dropped the phone and grabbed the back of my head with his second hand, violently jolting my head back and forth on his cock, making me scream and choke. 

“Shit, shit, shit!!” His whole body jerked forward as his dick pulsed madly and came in spurts down my throat. 

He continued rocking his hips into my mouth, cumming more and stretching his high out while I had no choice but to swallow his cum. 

He relaxed heavily onto the couch as his chest rose with deep breaths. He licked his lips satisfiedly and looked at me with wonder and amusement. 

“You may have told your sister where we are but how long will it take for her to actually find us? Let alone get to the country.” He smirked and bit his lip. His eyes looking down to my swollen, cum-covered lips with a twisted sense of accomplishment.

My body weakened with sadness and hopelessness. 

I’m gonna….die…

I’m gonna die by the hand of a man who I thought would save me. 

“Oh my little Jimin…” Taehyung sat up straight and ran his soft fingers along my cheek. His eyes void of the love and care he once showed me so strongly. 

“You’re absolutely right.” His smile deepened as he leaned forward and slowly breathed out, my whole body tensed with fear at who or what he was. 

“You are going to die by my hands.”