-Fifty-One-

×Warning! Smut scene ahead!×

*Jimin POV*

"What do you mean? Even if I want you….it's not what I need right now." I looked down, feeling shame and uselessness picking at my conscious.

"Then what do you need, Jimin?" Taehyung crossed his arms, lowering his head slightly to see me better.

"I don't know, okay!? I don't know." I kept my head down, wanting anything else except seeing his face right now.

"You don't know because you're just sitting in your bedroom every day, every night, latat-- You're feeling sorry for yourself, okay?? That's what you're doing. When what you need to be doing, is getting out there and finding a way to overcome it!" He bent down to look at my face and I felt my blood boiling again.

"Oh and let me guess, you're my way of overcoming it? Maybe if I have sex with you, all my problems will just magically disappear!!" I stood up straight and raised my voice to him.

"It's not just sex, Jimin!! It's Desire!! Desire is the strongest emotion. Stronger than hate, stronger than guilt, even stronger than love!! If men desire power enough they'll go to war for it, killing thousands of other innocent men in the process. Where's love in that situation? People can desire redemption so much that they die for it. So if you want me even in the smallest amount, if you want me to make you feel like the most important man in the world then just indulge in it for God sakes! Stop being a coward!" He slammed his hands on the wall on either side of me and breathed out a harsh breath. 

I grabbed him by his shirt and flipped us around so he was up against the door. I pushed him back hard, staring at his neck as I collected my thoughts.

"I….am not a coward." I shifted my eyes higher to look at him. He was watching me intently, surprised and intrigued by my behavior.

"I don't hurt people and then run…like Jungkook did." I watched Taehyung's eyes soften, I felt bad for how I was treating him but seeing him so close to me, hair a mess, clothes wrinkled, eyes locked onto me and his lips parted slightly…

I wanted to try him just once maybe. I couldn't stop myself from leaning forward till our faces were mere centimeters apart.

"You're the man who's won, Taehyung." I grabbed his collar and pulled him down to my lips.

He immediately grabbed me and turned us back around as he kissed me deeply. I felt like I was losing myself in him as I kissed his soft lips, breathed in his clean scent and ran my hands through his hair.

He suddenly slipped his tongue in, making me pull his hair accidentally. He moaned lowly at this and in that moment I swear I could've cum just from his moans.  

"You like hearing me moan, Jimin?" He pulled back and stared into my eyes with excitement.

"Yes….it's so fucking hot…" I moved my hand to his face and ran my finger over his glistening lips, fantasizing about what they could do even though he was right in front of me.

"If you must know….." He smiled lustfully with a gleam in his eye.

"Choking makes me moan."

The second I heard those words I grabbed his throat, digging my fingers tightly around the soft skin. My eyes widened when I saw what my hand just did….I…I would never do something like that….but yet for some reason I….or a part of me….wanted to squeeze until he cried in pleasure and need…..  

His mouth parted as he leant forward so his mouth was beside my ear.

"Oh Jimin…….harder." His rough voice mixed with desperation changed something in me. I didn't know what it was but I liked it.