-Twenty-Six-

*Yoongi POV*

She was so beautiful. 

This morning in the hallway, with her back against the wall as her black-blue hair framed her face. Her eyes were looking straight at me. Her perfect, shiny ey-

“Sir? Are you still there?” Seo Yun’s voice broke off my thoughts and I cleared my throat and straightened up in my seat.

I spent nearly the whole day in my home office, it was already dark outside.

“Sorry Seo Yun, my bad. Can you say it again?” I closed my eyes and scolded myself for losing focus because of one woman.

“Well, Mr. Kim requested over the phone that he wants both you and Mrs. Min to attend the contract signing. Everyone knows he's old and very old fashioned so he most likely wants to see you two together before he joins your company.” Seo Yun spoke quickly but clearly and I cursed under my breath when she finished.

How am I gonna bring Bell to work and not have her recreate 9/11?

“When's the meeting?” I breathed out and looked at the calendar.

“Two weeks, sir. Monday the 26th.” 

Ah shit.

“Thank you Seo Yun, inform Mr. Kim that we'll be there. Goodnight.”  I hung up the call with my secretary and put the phone down.

I was tired after hours of going over new workplace guidelines then signing multiple permission papers for the approval of new products and advertisement. Now this contract was just adding to the stress.

I looked up to the glass office window that overlooked the kitchen and the living room.

Bell was cooking something in the kitchen.

Wait, she's cooking?

I turned off my computer then stood up, slowly making my way to the kitchen. As soon as I stepped out my office I heard her singing something loudly.

“Something bout you, makes me feel like a dangerous woman!! Something bout, something bout, something bout you!” She had her back turned towards me as she kept cooking and singing.

“Makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't!! Something bout, something bout, something about you!” Her voice was actually quite good and I found myself zoning out as I walked up and watched her silently.

I only realized I was still looking at her when I heard her gasp and drop the knife.

I stepped forward quietly and tried to see what happened.

She started to sniffle and cry as I saw blood pulse out her finger.

“Bell! What are you doing!?” I rushed forward and grabbed her hand, pulling her to the sink nearby and washing out the wound with warm water.

“I…I ruined the vegetables…” She looked up at me with tears in her eyes and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

“So? Why are you crying? We'll buy more.” I lifted her finger up and blew on it. It was unlike Bell to cry over something as little as this.

She didn't even care about the pain of the cut.

“I….I'm not crying.” She shut her eyes and looked away.

I sighed heavily as I took a small band aid from the cupboard next to me and bandaged her finger gently. Her hands were so delicate and soft.

“I know you're crying and it's not cause of some vegetables. Why are you sad?” I held her hand in mine as I pulled her slightly so she would look at me.

She still didn't look at me. Just seeing her so down and sad was making me feel so many things that I never felt before. I didn't know how to handle this situation even.

“I don't know okay....I…I have cramps…” She looked down even more and pouted.

Cramps? My mind raced back and forth trying to figure out what she meant.

Oh…she’s on her, oh I see now.

“I uh, have a hot water bottle that I can heat up if you want to go lie down with it.” I searched her eyes and she started to tear up as she looked at me even deeper.

W…what is this? Why is she affecting me so much?

Then she completely caught me off guard and buried her face in my chest, wrapping her arms around my waist and hugging me tightly.

“Uh…” I stood frozen with my hands in the air as she attached herself to me more.

“Bell….?” I slowly embraced her and held her tight seeing that she must really need it.

“I'm sorry…I don't want to be a bother but…” She nearly choked up as she started to cry.

“You were gone all day….I was all alone…” She started to cry more and I looked straight in front of me helplessly as I thought of what she just said. 

Of course she would be lonely. We just got married and she moved in with me, leaving her family behind, and then I went to my office all day and left her alone. She probably feels horrible.

“I'm….I'm sorry…what do you want to do?” I grabbed her shoulders and pushed her back a little so I could see her face clearly.

“I just wanna cuddle right now.” She stared at me with those big beautiful eyes and I found myself at a loss of words.

“O…okay.” Was all I could say as I started to feel overwhelmed with all my emotions.

This is a whole woman right in front of me and she's my wife on top of it. Min Soojin, or for her it's Min Bluebell. She's mine and I have basically no idea what to do.

“Yay! Let's go!!” She smiled widely and I was amazed at her sudden change of attitude.

She grabbed my hand and started pulling me to the bedroom. We got there and she jumped on the bed, diving under the covers.

I was torn between joining her now or changing my clothes first. If I wait she might start crying again since she's so unexpected today, but, if I go in bed with these clothes then I'll mess up my clothing routine and pair designation.

“Yoongi?” She peeked out from under the covers and her beautiful eyebrows were taught with worry.

“I'm coming.” I walked over and got in my side, scooting towards the center as I smoothed out the blankets.

This was our first time being in the same bed together.

“Come here.” I lifted the blankets and lied on my back, setting myself in the position I always sleep and giving her room to come closer.

She moved over and slowly laid her head on my chest, resting her arm over me and beside my waist as I put my arms around her shoulders.

I heard her sigh contentedly and it made me feel content too.

“Thank you Yoongi.” She said sleepily and snuggled even closer to me. Leaving absolutely no space between our bodies.

I kinda liked this warm feeling. For the first time I wasn't falling asleep alone in this big bed.

“It's okay. Goodnight Bell.” I reached over to the house control panel on the wall next to my night table and pressed the night button, shutting off all the lights in the house and locking the electric doors.

The faint orange wall lights above us faded out and the room went dark.

“Night Yoongi.” Her voice was so quiet but stable, I liked it.

Soon I felt myself falling asleep, with her safe in my arms, her breathing acting almost as a lullaby to me.

Sweet dreams, Bell.