-Thirty-Eight-

A/N

I'm so sorry for the late update, I was struggling a lot with this chapter cause this is where the story takes a massive turn and I had to make sure I did it okay.

I'm still feeling a little bit uncertain but I'm sure I'll find a way to get through.

Thank you for waiting. Enjoy.

-ImTooHot2Die 💋

***

*Yoongi POV*

It can never be normal with her can it? It can never be a normal goddamn day with fucking BlueBell can it!?!?

God fucking dammit.

I had been driving for about an hour, not caring to go home. I didn't know what to do with myself now.

It's just every single damn time she always does things so differently to a normal person. What's wrong with her!? Why would she be doing those things to Jungkook? Is she that messed up!?!?

Yeah she said she can explain. Explain what?? That she's a messed up dominant female that enjoys torturing men??

It hurt me so much to see her and Jungkook like that....the reason I was even there in the first place was because I tried to find her so I could apologize for what I said in the kitchen. I didn't mean to say those things, in all honesty I wanted to just take her and put her in her place right there on the dining room table.

But something held me back. Something always holds me back from giving in to her and her.....crazy, careless ways.

The phone suddenly rang pulling me from my thoughts and I pressed accept on the Bluetooth call, letting it go through the car speakers.

"What?" I asked angrily, staring at the road as I kept driving further from her and my apartment, trying to forget about it all.

"Yoongi? Where are you? Are you with Bell right now?" Jin's voice was concerned and almost scared, I stayed quiet for a few seconds.

"Why?" I kept my eyes glued on the road, going through the events that had just happened.

Jungkook was fucking tied up and she was taking off his belt. Why would she do that when we had just gotten married? How far does she have to take every single fucking damn thing!?!

"Well, there was a situation at her family home and Jiyeon is really worried about her." A faint tapping sound came through the speaker and I started to get more worried.

Jin only taps his fingers when he is really worried about something. Which isn't that often for a person like him.

"What situation?" I tilted my head to the side and slowed down at a light, feeling myself getting anxious.

Was there more to this than what it so obviously seemed like?? Maybe something crazy had happened making that ridiculous situation which looked exactly like she and Jungkook were getting down to some freaky shit.

"Well...um..Jungkook...uh....r...ra..pe..." Jin gulped and I immediately pulled over, giving my full attention to whatever the usually well-spoken man was struggling to say.

"Jungkook did what? Tell me now." I started to worry if he had maybe done something to Bell. If he even laid a single fucking finger on her I swear to God, I would cut them all off and force them down his throa-

"Jungkook forced himself on Jimin." Jin went silent after saying it, his voice utterly disappointed and full of pain.

My hands fell from the steering wheel as I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply. I massaged my temples as I tried to grasp this new information.