-Forty-Nine-

*Jimin POV*

“Unless they want me to.” Taehyung's grip on my arm tightened as he spun me around and pushed me into the kitchen door frame.

My heart started beating wildly as he licked his lips and looked me up and down.

“But I won't hurt you, Jimin. I'm going to heal you.” He took a step closer and lowered his head to my level.

“H…how??” I gulped restlessly as I looked into his dark eyes, I was scared but at the same time…I just wanted to touch him.  

“With sex, Jimin. Sex and desire.” He smiled with a sparkle in his eyes and leaned forward.

I closed my eyes feeling my heart stop as I waited to feel his lips on mine but instead I felt his mouth land on my neck. His gentle kisses made me shiver in pleasure.

His mouth was so soft, I needed more of it…

Wait, needed?

“You have such a delicate, responsive neck, Jimin…I wonder what else is responsive…” He grabbed my dick through my pants making me gasp from the sudden contact.

“Taehyung….” I leant my head back against the door frame as he slowly palmed my hardening member.

This felt so good and…I wanted to do more…with him but, I was afraid, how much will he want? How far will he go? What If I can't handle it, what if I freak out…he'll be so disappointed.

“Why is your beautiful face turning to a scowl? Am I not pleasing to your eyes? If so then I'll be more than happy to blindfold you.” He raised his head and let his lips graze over mine.

“N…no, it's not that. You're actually hot. Like, really fucking hot.” I closed my fists and shut my eyes tightly.

How am I supposed to look him in the eyes and tell him I'm scared without making him think that I don't want him when I do so damn much but I'm scared….

“I just don't know if I can do this….and it's not your fault…I just feel a barrier around me, one I can't easily break down.” I put my hands on his chest and applied gentle pressure as he stared at the ground in silence.

“Welp, blindfold it is then.” He grabbed my wrist that was on his chest and hoisted me onto his shoulder.

My heart dropped as he started walking with me to my bedroom. I started to panic as I couldn't help but remember Jungkook dragging me there.

“You know Jimin, if you had such a problem with my visuals you could've just said it. I'm an honest man, I'd like you to be one as well.” He continued walking down the hallway looking for my room…the room where Jungkook did it.

“W…wait Taehyung, not that one….don't go there please.” I grabbed his shirt and buried my face in it as he stopped walking.

We stood there for a few seconds, him shifting me into his shoulder more comfortably as I hung over him like some sort of cloth.

“This one will have to do then.” He turned to the left and pushed the nearest door open with his foot.

“But this is Bell's bedr-”

“Yes dear but she's not here right now is she? And I must admit I find the idea of spreading your body and scent everywhere quite exhilarating, don't you?” He grabbed me and leaned forward so I slowly landed on Bell's double bed.