-Forty-Five-

×Warning! Smut/Rape scene ahead!×

*Bell POV*

"What the fuck!?" I sat up and closed my naked legs immediately. My whole face changed angrily as soon as I saw Jungkook.

"Oh C'mon, Bell....you didn't think I would really leave my home did you?" Jungkook's mouth lifted into a devilish smirk as he placed his hands on the edge of the pool table.

Images of Jimin crying came rushing back to me and I shook my head to set myself right.

"Namjoon....you don't know him like I do. He's bad news...he forced himself on Jimin. You shouldn't have anything to do with him!" I turned to Namjoon and saw him wiping his mouth and cleaning his fingers.

"Oh I know well what he did to Jimin and I was hoping....that he might do the same to you." Namjoon raised an eyebrow and I felt my heart beating at an irregular and painful pace.

This isn't the Namjoon I knew... something horrible has changed him.

I looked back to Jungkook and flinched when I saw he was now kneeling on the table in front of me. A dry smile resting on his face casually as he locked on to me with his eyes.

"Don't be a kill joy, Bell. Let's continue what we were doing in the warehouse before Yoongi so rudely barged in. You and me were getting fairly intimate." He started to inch closer to me and my breathing sped up.

I hated him so much, I hated Namjoon...but more specifically I hated myself. Because in the midst of that messed up, twisted hatred I found myself imagining things with these two men that I would never even consider doing normally. In different circumstances I would attempt to escape from them but for some reason I almost wanted....to be here.

"I should've killed you." I looked straight into Jungkook's eyes as he froze. His face tensed up and his hair fell messily in front of his forehead.

"I had a gun...I should've used it to mercifully put you out of your misery..." From the corner of my eye I saw Namjoon turn to Jungkook warily.

Why am I talking? Why am I saying things that will most likely get me fucked up?

"I mean, who would've noticed? Who would care if a poor, worker class man suddenly disappeared? If I'm being honest with you I would've been doing the world a much needed and even wanted favour." My breathing sped up more, I was quietly gasping for breath trying to control myself.

Why am I pushing him? If I voice my hate for him maybe it will distract me from seeing how fucking hot he looks right now.

"Jungkook, calm down. Remember what we talked about." Namjoon started rolling up his sleeves as he spoke to the now silent man.

My sight left Jungkook for a second to look at Namjoon and when I turned back all I saw were burning eyes filled to the brim with anger. I didn't even have time to blink before Jungkook had wrapped his hands around my neck and slammed me down onto the table. He held me down with his body, pushing my back into the hard surface as he applied a deathly amount of pressure to my throat.

Oh I see now. I wanted him to get angry. There's a higher chance of him knocking me out or even killing me if he's angry. I'd rather that than inevitably give in to my hidden, deepest desires that are now being forced out by whatever Namjoon's bartender gave me.

I smiled to Jungkook as he tightened his grip on me painfully.

"Go on then, do your worst...that's all you're good at anyway. A street rat will always be a street rat no matter how well it's fed." My smile started to fade as Jungkook's strength began to crush my air pipes.