-Fifty-Five-

*Bell POV*

I crept through the dull, near empty house as quietly as I could, trying to get to the front door without alerting anyone.

For the most part I didn’t want to wake anyone up but I also didn’t want to have to answer to anyone why I was sneaking out of the house at 5 in the morning.

I needed to fix this lawyer situation fast.

I crept past the kitchen, remembering the last time I came here mum and dad were on the kitchen table like some lovestruck teenagers. I sighed heavily and walked past, trying to keep a clear head.

I turned the corner to the living room and saw Yoongi sleeping with Hoseok hugging him.

Wait what?!

I had to blink a few times to make sure I was seeing correctly.

My mouth dropped when I realised it was real. Yoongi was actually letting Hoseok hug him and it looked like Yoongi was…...embracing him back?

I pulled out my phone and quicklt took a picture of the two men in their romantic embrace. I smiled to myself then hurriedly left the room before they woke up.

As soon as I opened the door a wave of icy cold wind hit my face, it was freezing. I loved this type of weather though so it wasn’t that bad.

I got in my car and turned it on, sitting there for a few minutes in silence. I was scared to drive…there. To my parents company. I rarely went there, it was their world and now it’s suddenly become mine.

I shook my head, trying to throw out these depressing thoughts. They’ll only make me unwell.

Slowly I drove through the traffic filled streets. Everywhere I looked I saw the vibrant, fresh memories of my parents. Visiting stores with them, getting kicked out of stores with them, paying bribes to the owners to let us back in…such good memories that are now just that. Memories. It’s never happening again.

Ugh, stop doing this to yourself. Focus on the people who are still alive. Like say, your brother and sister? Maybe your husband which you cheated on??

I blinked the tears in my eyes away as I turned into the drive going to my parents company. I didn’t realise how much they had expanded. The building was bigger, the car park was extended and could now house many more vehicles. I missed so much of their business life, I never cared about it and I wished I did. Their professional side must’ve been a force to reckon with.

I parked the car and got out making sure I had all my paperwork and identification forms. I hated lawyers and wanted to spend the least amount of time possible dealing with them. Those blood sucking, money craving parasites.

The air was so quiet as I walked up to the front doors, there was barely anyone here today. Or maybe they don’t come this early or….maybe they don’t want to come. Maybe because of me?

I slowly opened the big glass doors and was enveloped with a beautiful, warm reception area. My parents really did love beauty...the way they decorated the place, the carpets, the paintings. It almost looked like a museum.

“Oh! Bluebell!! How nice of you to come!!” I winced at the piercing, shrill voice of Yerii.

I turned my head and saw her walking up in a short pencil skirt, a tight white blouse which wasn’t even really a blouse and then somehow she thought putting modest black flats on her feet would make her seem less slutty.

“How nice of me to come? Yeah, my parents just died but I’m here paying a happy visit to their company.”  I put my hands in the pockets of my long coat and sent her a sarcastic look.