-Twenty-Seven-

*Bell POV*

He was so warm….and solid….

And fuckable.

Goddamnit, he really knows how to make me feel overwhelmed.

I stared at the small silver alarm clock that displayed the numbers ‘4:20’ am in dark red font.

Yoongi and me cuddled all night but I had to go to the bathroom so when I came back I didn't want to wake him and stuck to my side of the bed.

I sighed contentedly, happy with my life. Happy with Yoongi.

I decided to try going back to sleep but as soon as I closed my eyes I heard the faint sound of glass breaking.

I sat up in the bed looking out our open bedroom door, trying to see anything in the dark hallway.

Then suddenly there was another sound but it was much louder. It sounded like a window was smashed somewhere in the apartment.

“Yoongi wake up!!” I lent over and grabbed him, shaking him hard.

He immediately shot up and grabbed my wrist with wide eyes.

“What the fuck are you doing?” He looked down in shock and my eyes followed to what he was referring to.

Unfortunately I had moved down in the bed so when I went to grab him…

I grabbed his dick.

Like, a full handful of dick.

“Fuck! I swear that was not on purpose!” I quickly pulled my hand back and gave him an apologetic look

Damn…..that was thick.

“For crying out loud, Bell. Why'd you wake me?” He straightened out his pants and looked away for a second as he cleared his throat.

“I think someone's breaking in! Didn't you hear it!?” I shot him a suspicious look and he held my gaze for a few seconds silently.

“No. I was sleeping Bell, I didn't set my ears to lookout mode.” He gave me a blank look then turned to his night table and picked up his phone.

I scoffed and got off the bed, pulling the blankets off Yoongi and wrapping them around me as I walked to the doorway.

He watched my bundled up form in disbelief as I took little steps and peeked out the hallway.

“Hey Jungkook, there's an issue at the front. Get there.” Yoongi quickly hung up and got out the bed as well.

“You trying to scare the hell out of the intruder or something?” He eyed me up and down skeptically and I wanted to get mad but he just looked so good in that pale light with his smooth skin and dark eyes.

“No, I'm just being safe.” I let the blankets drop to the ground and crossed my arms.

“We have protection. Jungkook.” He motioned to the front and I smirked.

“I prefer condoms actually.” My smile grew wider as he swallowed and closed his eyes in annoyance.

“You have to admit it's a bit funny right? Right? Right?” I nudged his arm every time I said right and he groaned and shot me a sharp look.

Gowdamn so Hawtttt.

“Shouldn't we check it out?” I took a step out the hallway and looked to the kitchen where I thought I heard some sounds.

“No, we have Jungkook.” He grabbed my arm and held me back.

Aren't you getting a little too touchy there mister?

Jk.

“Like I said, condoms are bet--Nevermind. Still I don't want Jungkook to die. I think my brother may have a teeny crush on him.” I raised my eyebrows and pulled my arm out of his grasp.

“Just remember, if they attack go for the throat or the side of the neck. Knocks them out like a light.” I took another big step into the hallway and started making my way to the kitchen where light started to illuminate from it.

“How do you know that?” He was following behind me reluctantly.

“I've had to fight off quite a few boys back in the day. Yep, when I was in my prime they would all come after me and unlike what you so rudely said, I didn't put my hand down their pants. I put it in their face then left.” I looked back to see him fall silent and stare at the ground.

We reached the edge of the corner and I popped my head around looking in the kitchen.

“Wait for Jungkook.” Yoongi whispered from beside me.

“Wait…” I squinted my eyes when I saw someone going through stuff in our fridge.

That hair….that height….

“Taehyung!?” I stepped out and switched the lights on,  flooding the kitchen with warm light.

The person turned around and it was indeed Taehyung, eating food from our fridge.

“What are you doing here all alone?” I walked forward feeling immediate sympathy for the poor hungry baby.

He swallowed the food unchewed and all then looked up at me with red, glassy eyes.

“Taehyung…?”

He started to walk to me and I saw him nearly lose balance as he made his way to me, his clothes a mess and hair unruly.

He reached me and I thought he was gonna give me a hug but he kept going and slammed his lips on mine. Kissing me hard.

As soon as his tongue grazed over mine I tasted the strong alcohol on his lips.

I grabbed his face and tried to push him off but soon he was ripped out of my grasp and slammed to the floor.

Jungkook pounced on him like an animal and pulled out a gun, pressing it to Taehyung's head.

“Get your filthy hands off Mrs. Min.” He pushed the gun to his head harder and tears formed in Taehyung's eyes.

“Jungkook!!! Off! Now!!!” I ran up and grabbed the raven haired man, pulling him off our frightened puppy.

Yoongi was watching the whole scene in shock, looking between me and Taehyung as I hugged him to me tightly.

“It's okay, he won't hurt you. He just got frightened cause you snuck in here so early.” I pet his hair and he sniffled sadly.

“I'm sorry Noona…I....I don't feel so good.” He grabbed his head and closed his eyes slowly, groaning quietly.

“Can one of you call Hoseok instead of watching like children!!” I yelled at them both and Yoongi sent Jungkook ‘the look’ then crouched down next to me and Taehyung.

“You really are popular with the men here aren't you?” He looked at me slowly then at my lips which were still glistening with Taehyung's saliva.

“Look, he is drunk. You're not going to scold him or I will be very upset.” I sent him a warning look and he shook his head.

“Okay, have fun with him, I'm going back to bed. Can't believe I let Jungkook and Taehyung see me like this.” He looked down to his wrinkled clothes and messed up hair as he retreated to the bedroom.

“Fucking prince.” I scoffed and looked down to see Taehyung sleeping soundly as Jungkook returned.

“Take care of him.” I got up slowly, taking off my thin jumper and using it as a pillow for Taehyung's head.

“Yes Ma'am.” Jungkook bowed and attended to Taehyung quietly.

He's so obedient…

I walked back to the bedroom constantly thinking about Yoongi.

When I reached the room I saw he was already lying in bed. Asleep.

Fine. Two can play this game.