(Say the name) -Seventeen-

A/N
Hey Munchkins.
Soooooo. I am exhausted. You know, just the usual stuff, studying, crying, rejecting all the boys cause they ain't my oppa.

Therefore, there is no proof reading.

I'm just too tired too proofread a 2500 word chapter of bullshit that I wrote myself. 

Anyway, enjoy. I love you all very much and I'll see you in the next chapter.

-ImTooTired2Die 🍌🍆👅👅💦💦💤💤

***

*Bell POV*

“Bell, why the fuck are you answering my assistant Jeon Jungkook's phone!?” Yoongi’s voice was laced with anger and I knew he was holding back.

I froze as I tried to think of what to say.

Yoongi already dislikes my siblings and if I tell him Jimin got drunk and stole Jungkook’s phone then he’ll hate Jimin even more.

“Are you seriously fucking my assistant the day before our wedding!?” His voice was loud and I flinched away from the phone as my throat went dry.

What can I say? I don’t know what to tell him.

‘Say something.’ Jiyeon mouthed to me with wide eyes and Jimin held his laugh in.

“Yoongi, I swear it’s not what it sounds like. There was a misunderstanding.” I bit my lip nervously as the line went quiet.

“There’s no misunderstanding. You're just a common person with no morals. Like the rest of your family. “ His voice was sharp as a knife and I felt as if it had cut my heart, each word ripping deeper into the delicate flesh.

He won't even let me explain, I could’ve found this phone on the pathway for all he knows and he still hates my family for some reason. That ungrateful rude and hurtful asshole.

A tear rolled down my cheek but I wiped it away quickly and laughed.

“You know what Yoongi. I was fucking ‘Jungkook’. And guess what? It was better than anything you could do!!!” I slammed the hang up button and threw the phone on the couch.

“Ugh, that selfish, strict, judgemental, rude, stuck up bastard!!!” I screamed my frustration out as I ran my hands through my hair.

“You just need to explain the situation to him clearly. “ Jiyeon said behind me and I spun around but didn't realize she was right behind me and accidentally hit her in the face.

“Ow!!! BELL!!!” She yelled as she stepped away from me and held her sore cheek. Glaring at me with a rage face.

“You shouldn't of been standing behind me!!” I turned and grabbed my bag, storming off towards the stairs.

Too much is going through my head right now. I need to be alone or I might hurt someone.

“Well watch where you're putting your long arms Park Soojin!!!!!”

I bite down on my teeth as Jiyeon yelled my full name knowing full well how much I dislike it.

I ran into my big room and locked it behind me. I was so mad that I was sweating and it wasn't good.

“No. No oh oh no no. I am not going to be mad because some asshole starts making assumptions.” I breathed in deeply and stood in front of the mirror.

“I mean, look at me. I’m gorgeous. Look at that booty. Look how it pops.” I spun around, looking at all my features that had made lots of men want to be with me.