-Fifty-Two-

A/n

Been a while since I wrote an author note. Sup. Also It's midnight, I'm tired, and I'm writing this chap While its midnight and I'm tired so I can't be Held responsible for any events taking place in this chapter I wrote at midnight and was tired. Um, enjoy. Haha, you won't. Uh, respect my authoritah.

Ignite y'all.

***

*Bell POV*

The negative part of society, huh? Messing up my exes, hmm? I guess all this time I was just living in my own little bubble of money and fun. I never cared much about those around me and now I've grown into this selfish, out-of-control…

Whore.

Yep, this is what Bluebell has done herself down to. A stupid, uncontrollable, stupid, slutty, fucked up whor-

"Bell, is everything alright?" Yoongi suddenly opened the front door behind me, no doubt worried why I didn't go back inside after Namjoon left.

I had just sat on the front step in the cold, cursing myself for what I had done, I couldn't bring myself to face him. I knew I should tell him what happened. It would be less painful for him to hear it from me as a confession than from Namjoon as some sort of sick reveal. But the more I thought of it it the more terrified I became. I couldn't break Yoongi's heart like that.

"I'm fine." I quickly made sure my face was clean and free from tears.

Just tell him, you stupid bitch.

“You know Bell, I know I was…..rude at the beginning…..I treated you wrongly. You didn’t deserve that. You’ve opened my eyes for a lot of things and you’ve taught me not to judge people just because they don’t act the way I do.” Yoongi walked up and slowly sat down next to me.

I can’t tell him.

I swallowed hard as his arm brushed mine, he was a good, pure man and I did something unforgivable to him.

“I just want to say I’m sorry for all the insultive things I said to you. At the start I didn’t think we would work out, I didn’t even think we’d get along but you and your crazy, beautiful personality kind of changed me up a bit.” He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. His hand was warm, for the first time and it heated my cold one up so perfectly.

Crazy, beautiful personality? More like reckless, foolish, promiscuous personality. Why did Yoongi have to like me? Why couldn’t he hate me? Then this marriage wouldn’t have lasted as long as it did and Namjoon wouldn’t be in the equation.

I lifted my head like an idiot, just to peak at him and my eyes welled up with tears when I saw his face. His eyes were so soft and caring, focused on me, his hair moving in the gentle breeze. Holy shit he was perfect.

“Oh Yoongi….” I looked at our hands as my breaths came out harsher. He was holding onto me so firmly, almost as if the breeze would somehow just pick me up and take me away.

But I didn’t deserve to be held like that.

Aghh, just TELL HIM, you useless bitch, stop leading him on like you led Namjoon to your pus-

“Bell, I just want to say one more thing.” Yoongi turned to me more and grabbed my other hand. He brought them to his lips and stayed there for a second.

“I like you...so much. I have so many things planned for us, so many places for us to visit, so many milestones for us to overcome together. I know I’ve been working a lot lately and I don’t want you to feel like I’m abandoning you.” He placed his lips to my hands softly and a tear escaped and ran down my cheek, leaving a wet trail of heartbreak behind.

“After we visit Namjoon’s hotel and get it over with, we can go anywhere you want. We can go to Paris, or rent a house in Hawaii. I just want you to know I’m in this fully. This marriage, I want to make it work, I want you to feel like you can trust me, like when you’re sitting outside in the cold….you can call me and I’ll be right beside you, listening to you and helping you with whatever you need.” His words were so delicate and loving and when he smiled to me…..that’s when I started to cry.

I couldn’t stop the tears running down my face as I choked on my sobs. I can’t do this anymore. It hurts too much.

“Bell….why are you crying? What’s wrong?” He let go of my hands only to capture my face in the softest of embraces. This only made me sob more.

“Yoongi….I….I have something I need to tell you.”  I shut my eyes tightly, wishing this was just a nightmare I could wake up from.

When I opened my eyes Yoongi simply nodded, waiting patiently for me to speak.

“I….” I closed my mouth and swallowed again, trying to get rid of the painful lump in my throat that was stopping me from talking.

You what? You done fucked not one, but two men while being married to a literal angel. I’m sure your mouth worked fine then, slut. Tell him what you did! Tell him!!!!

“I fucked N-“ My words cut off as the piercing sound of screeching tires cut through the silent night air.

Me and Yoongi both looked to the street as an suv dangerously pulled up to the curb and Jiyeon and Jin both got out.

I immediately stood up when I saw Jiyeon's tear stained, distraught face.

“You weren’t answering your damn phone!!” Jiyeon yelled with a hoarse voice. It sounded like she had been crying for hours and that made my heart race with fear.

“What happened? Is Jimin okay?!” I ran to her and grabbed her arms. She was shaking uncontrollably.

“It’s not Jimin…..it’s mum and dad.” She started crying harder as I felt my heart dropping.

“Their plane crashed.”