-Eleven-

A/N
So....3k+ words in this chapter....I kinda got carried away and well, one thing led to the other and I......I wrote so much truth or dare content!! 😭 But, you guys don't mind right?

Lol, I know you're going to enjoy this chapter.

-Imatooahot2adie

Okay, why the fuck are there a's in my name? That's some serious sorcery right there.

Anyway! Love y'all.

-ImTooHot2FreakingDie ❤

***

*Bell POV*

“Okay, so obviously there are a lot of things we can't do since we’re in a restaurant but there are a ton we can, so I’ll start first.” I smiled to Jiyeon who was sitting on the other side of Hoseok, as I looked over to Jin, Yoongi and Taehyung who were opposite us.

“Taehyung, truth or dare?” I shot him a cheeky look and he considered it for a few seconds.

“Dare.” He answered with a cute boxy smile.

“I dare you to order any dish from here and eat it using only your mouth.” Hoseok and Jin burst out laughing as soon I said it while Taehyung smiled slightly.

“As you wish.” He signalled the waitress, and ordered a meal as soon as she came to our table.

We waited for a few minutes and our eyes widened when she brought a large plate of pasta and meatballs.

“No way...” Jiyeon looked in shock as he buttoned up his collar then dug into the meal, smearing it absolutely everywhere on his handsome face.

“That's impressive.” I said as I watched him devour the meal easily and Yoongi looked at him in disgust.

I saw two waitresses staring at him with open mouths as they debated whether to bring him a utensil but he finished all too soon and they walked away shaking their heads.

That was hilarious.

After he had finished I handed him wipes and he cleaned his face off, still smiling the same happy smile.

“My turn, now, Hoseok hyung...truth or dare?” He raised his eyebrows and Hoseok sat straight in his seat.

“Dare of course.” He said with a bright smile and I found myself staring at his stunning face.

“Order me the largest meal here.”

Everyone went silent at his dare and I started laughing. Looks like all he does is really eat and take money.

“Boring.” Hoseok pouted and called the waitress as he ordered Taehyung a dish.

“Me next, now...Jin hyung, I dare you to smell everyone's armpits and rank them from stinkiest to freshest.” Hoseok laughed maniacally and Jin cringed at it.

Me and Jiyeon stared in awe as he stood up and turned to Taehyung who was closest to him.

He smelled his armpit for a few seconds then stood up with a strange face.

Everyone except Yoongi was cracking up as he slowly walked around the table, smelling Jiyeon who blushed at his closeness, Hoseok who smiled and wiggled his eyebrows. Then when he came to me he smelled me and stood up with wide eyes.

“Wow, you smell amazing.” He smiled at me and I winked and giggled.

“Yup, Always gotta be fresh to get the di--” Jiyeon leaned over and pinched my leg stopping me from finishing.