-Sixty-Six-

×Warning! Smut/Rape scene ahead!×

*Jimin POV*

“T..the last one?” I slowly started to turn around, wanting to see Taehyung face to face, to look him in the eyes and see it was really him but he quickly grabbed my arm and pushed me into the wall butally.

“Yes…..my last experiment.” He leaned his lips against my ear and breathed hot air onto it, making my body shiver.

My teeth chattered against the wall as he pushed his body to my back and held me there. Could I even fight him? He’s so much stronger and bigger than me...just like Jungkook was.

The sharp sound of material ripping pulled my attention to behind me where taehyung had torn off a strip from my shirt.

“No….no, no.” I put my hands on the wall and tried to push away from him but just pushed me into it harder and brought the material in front of my eyes.

“P...please don’t.” I trembled as he hovered the soft cotton in front of my eyes, his hands by the sides of my head and his hips holding me against the wall strongly.

He once again leaned his head to mine and touched my ear with his lips. “But Jimin…...I love when you’re helpless.”

He placed the material over my eyes and pulled my whole head back as he started tying it tightly around my head. My heart beat picked up and I felt the world caving in as darkness overtook my vision.

“Taehyung no...no! Someone help me!!” I screamed out, knowing in my heart that no one would hear me but also not knowing what else to do.

He slapped his hand over my mouth and pulled my head further back to rest on his shoulder.

“Shh, there will be time for screaming later.” He started to pull me back away from the wall and I flailed around desperately trying to feel something.

I felt something alright, Taehyung had thrown me down onto a firm bed, face first and mounted me, holding me down with his heavy body on top of my thighs.

“Hmm, so many things to do...so many ways to torture you. It was so pleasing to see you completely broken after Jungkook had his way with you.” He placed his hand on the back of my head as he pushed me into the bed and wrapped his other hand around my shirt. In one swift motion he ripped the piece of clothing off me completely. Leaving my torso bare as I squirmed around to try and get up.

Jungkook. Why is this happening to me...again?

“Give me these hands, we don’t need you scratching me as I pound into you now do we?” He grabbed my hands and brought them together behind my back, then using the shirt he had ripped from me he tied me wrists together so tight that I already felt the blood flow cutting off.

“Don’t worry baby...” He grabbed my waist and flipped me over while kneeling in between my legs.

“I’ll get your blood flowing somewhere else.” I felt his large hand press against my crotch as he started palming my member through my pants slowly.

“N..no, stop Taehyung...please tell me this is a sick joke...p-please untie me.” I gulped and inhaled a shaky breathing, praying this was some sort of twisted dream.

“Oh this is no joke Jimin, I’ve been planning all this for so long. And now I’ve finally gotten you away from that annoying family and all to myself.” His fingers hooked over my sweatpants and he pulled it down. I wasn’t wearing boxers so he easily grabbed my dick and I groaned as it hardened slightly in his grasp.