Ending Note.

A/N

I know you all are confused and sad, I ended this book horribly.

But I couldn't do it properly. I just couldn't. I was so scared of ending it that I literally made myself incapable of really ending it at all.

And I kept thinking to myself, I'm just gonna end Bell. The character that I created and fell in love with, all her memories, everything she went through. I wanted the readers to be able to feel what I felt when I ended the book, because If I wrote some romantic cliche ending it wouldn't have mattered. They would've been happy and I would've been torn up.

I just wanted you all to know how important this book and the characters were to me. I literally felt like they were alive and I knew them. I'm sorry I made you sad....I did try to make it a happy ending, I swear. But I just stared at the blank page for ages, nothing coming up. And finally I felt like I owed it to Bell to make her self-aware in the end. I felt the only way I could rest was to just make her really be finished.

Fuck, I know it's messed up. I know I'm fucked up and I'm sorry. This book made me realise I can't write fluff. I'm a whore that loves kidnapping and rough sex and all that good stuff and it opened my eyes in so many ways. It was fucking hard for me to part with it but I literally couldn't write anything else cause the stress of it being munfinished was killing my energy. Literally.

But thank you for reading it, my beautiful readers and children. Twas an amazing journey, all of you with me. I never would've made it without your encouragement and motivation. I fucken love you all to Venus and back and I'll always appreciate everything you've done and continue to do for me.

I'll try not to be a failure next time. I swear.