-Thirty-Six-

A/N
Damn it, mama is really tired, munchkins. I only had enough energy to write a small filler but I will write another big chapter as soon as I can.

The worst part is that I'm so tired I can't even masturb-

Let's just skip thatt,  There is no roof reading.

-ImTooHot2Die

***

*Jungkook POV*

What have I done….

I hurt someone I really liked.

Maybe even…..loved?

“How could I do that to him….” I made a fist and bit the inside of my mouth, desperately trying not to cry.

Not here, not ever. I promised myself I would never cry again.

But Jimin is probably crying….because of me.

My phone vibrated in my pocket so I pulled it out and opened it. My eyes fell on my lock screen which was a picture of Jimin dancing at Bell and Yoongi's wedding.

What is Yoongi going to think of me?

What is Jin going to think of me?! He'll hate me.

“Fuck!!!” I banged my head down on the table,  causing the dishes to rattle.

“Excuse me sir, please refrain from making loud noises here.” A waitress tapped my arm and looked down at me with a solemn face.

I stared at her for a few seconds then grabbed my jacket and stood up.

“Sorry, I was just leaving.” I looked around the small cafe I visited every week as I felt even more sadness fill my heart.

I had to leave.

I can't stay here anymore. I can't even stay in Seoul either.

I started walking out the small cafe and towards the parking lot but before I had even gotten ten feet from the door a BMW screeched to a stop right in front of me.

I stopped and stared at, trying to figure out why it was so familiar.

Then the window scrolled down and I felt all my muscles tensing up at who was in front of me.

It was Bell, her hair a mess, eyes filled with tears and a hand covered in blood.

“Get in the car, bastard.” She said without even looking at me.

“Bell…I…just let me leave…” I grabbed my jacket and bit my lip, trying nit to look her in the face because of how ashamed I was.

If she was this upset then Jimin must be devastated…

“I said…get in the fucking car…” She pulled out a gun and held it up directly towards my face.

“Or else I will decorate this parking lot with your disgusting brain.”

Just by one look I instantly knew the gun was real and froze on the spot, feeling a familiar sense of danger.

She finally looked at me and her eyes…were black. Staring at me with such anger and pain.

I moved like a doll being controlled by its owner and got in the back of her car. Still trying to understand what I was doing.

I should've just run.

Maybe I deserve this. That's why I couldn't bring myself to run.

“Hey, bastard. Heads up.” I lifted my head only to see the back of the gun approaching my face.

I couldn't react in time and felt a burning pain shoot through my head before I started to black out.

I was quickly losing consciousness as she pulled the gun back and hit me again. Sending me into a dark sleep.

The calm before the storm.