-Sixty-Eight-

A/N

I know it's been awhile.....but it won't be much longer now.

I'm sorry for the short chapter, I'm too tired to write a full chapter. Forgive me.

On a brighter note, don't forget to vote for SNIPER in The Fiction Awards 2019. thefictionawards under the category: 'Best Mature (18+ Content)'

And thank you all for your votes so far!! It's amazing how committed you are! I love you all.

-ImTooHot2Die 💞

***

*Bell POV*

"Left side, Bell, LEFT SIDE!!" Yoongi grabbed the steering wheel and swerved the car onto the left side of the British road.

"Don't yell at me! It's not my fault these posh pieces of shit drive on the left side!!" I screamed just as loud at him and looked back at the road, trying not to kill us.

I gripped the steering wheel and tensed my jaw. Jimin's message kept replaying in my head. "There's something strange going on with Taehyung."

Yeah, he's a damn psychopath. I stepped on the accelerator, flying past houses as we got closer to the town he told us. Thank God we got on that flight yesterday.

"Don't you think you should let me drive?" Yoongi turned his body towards me and sent me an obvious look.

"Oh you think because you can hotwire a car that you're suddenly some sort of car expert?" I motioned to the wires that were dangling over my leg. He broke into the sports car and had it running in seconds.

It was actually kinda sexy-

"No, because I design cars for a living. You'd know that if you paid some attention to me." Yoongi crossed his arms and leant back in the seat, looking out the window focusedly.

Jealous or desperate for attention?

"Or maybe I'd know it if we actually talked like a normal couple. But NO, all we do is FUCK!!" I scoffed and stared out at the road and road signs.

"Um, guys, I'm still here." Jungkook popped his head in between us, an uncomfortable look on his face.

The car fell silent, I inhaled deeply and Jungkook slowly retreated.

Suddenly a phone vibrated with a message tone and Yoongi grabbed my bag, the source of the sound. He pulled out Jungkook's phone and stared at me blankly.

"I grabbed it just in case. Calm down." I raised an eyebrow and he shook his head. The car jolted slightly as I slowed and turned down a road to the city of Bristol. Soon, Jimin. We're coming for you.

Jungkook unlocked the phone and the way his body froze and his face contorted with anger had me terrified.

"W-what? What is it? Is it Jimin?!" I kept turning my head from the road to Jungkook. His jaw went taut with tension and he clutched the phone with a death grip. Yoongi turned around to him, sending him an unsure look. The two of them communicated for a second then Jungkook sighed angrily.

He put the volume up and the sound of Jimin's cries and no doubt Taehyung's moans filled the car like toxic smoke.

It was pain, and sadness. My brother Jiminie was hurting...

My face went serious and tears filled my eyes. I kept my face towards the road so Yoongi wouldn't see me crying.

"Bell....we'll save Jimin." Yoongi placed his hand on my knee reassuringly. My bottom lip trembled and I held my sobs in with all the strength I could muster.

"I'm gonna kill Taehyung." A tear ran down my cheek, I couldn't hold it back anymore. My hands were shaking but I still accelerated faster, using the power of the car to get us to Jimin as fast as possible.

"Don't stop me...he's gonna die." I wiped my tears away, feeling anger and rage flowing through my veins like cocaine.

"Yoongi...she'll do it." Jungkook spoke quietly, his voice filled with both sadness and anger.

"That is if I don't get to him first." Jungkook lowered his head, hiding his darkness in his hands.

"I know." Yoongi sighed heavily and my eyes widened slightly. I looked over to him, his face sad but also understanding.

"Do what you have to do."