-Seven-

*Bell POV*

♪Pali Pali pihae, like cherry bomb, feel it yum♪

"Ugh, Taeyong...shut up." I rolled over on the soft mattress and covered my head with my blanket.

♪I'm the biggest hit, I'm the biggest hit, on the stage!♪

"Okay Yuta, you win." I groaned loudly as I threw off the blanket and sat up.

"You're the biggest dick on the stage. You don't need to write a song about it, God." I stood up and walked to my mirror, my room was so bright I kept hitting things, all thanks to my mother of course, who didn't want to buy an alarm clock so decided to put me in a room where the sun could wake me up.

"Wow, I look like a crushed blueberry on a toothpick." I ran my hands through my hair but groaned in and annoyance when they stopped a few inches from my skull due to knots.

"Why? Why couldn't I have nice, straight, easily manageable hair like my mother and my father..." My eyes widened as I looked at the mirror.

Oh hell no.

I turned and ran out the room, all the way down the hall to my parents bedroom.

I knocked three times and waited for an answer. After that kitchen scene, it's going to be a while till I ever walk through a door unprepared.

"Come in." My mother's cheerful voice came from the other side.

I opened the door and walked in, my parents were in bed.

Playing Mario Kart on the Nintendo Switch.

"Mom, look at me." I walked in front of the screen and my dad paused the race and they stared at me with annoyed faces.

"What about you dear? you look the same as yesterday." My mum smiled and my mouth dropped.

"No mum, wow, way to greet your daughter in the morning. I meant my hair, why is my hair so thick and hard to manage when both you and dad, and my grandparents have fair and straight hair. What are you not telling me?" I crossed my arms and raised my eyebrows.

My mother's face fell serious, she put the joypad down and sat up straight looking me in the eye.

"Well dear, there is something I've never told anyone, but I think now is the time." She got out of bed and walked to me, grabbing my hands in hers and squeezing them tightly.

"I had you with another man."

"What!?" Me and dad both yelled at the same time.

I was shook, my father was shook. The fucking Nintendo was shook.

"Mum!! Are you serious right now!?" I pulled my hands out and backed away from her.

"Yes, yes I am. This is why I never told you. I knew you would react badly." She gave me a sad look and shook her head helplessly.

I breathed in trying to make sense of everything.

My dad...is not my dad?

"Mum, of course I would react badly!! Who's my real dad?" I looked over to my....other dad, only to see him looking down in grief.

"I don't know. I was drunk." She shook her shoulders and I looked at her in disbelief.

"And high."

"Mum! Stop, this can't be real, please tell me it's not real." I rushed up and grabbed her hands looking into her eyes with tears forming in my own.

"Okay, it's not real." She smiled and I felt my body relaxing for a second.

"Really?" I looked at her with hope in my eyes.

It was all just some stupid prank, a game or something. Maybe a dare.

"No, I just said what you wanted me to say." She gave me a blank look and I felt the anger arising.

"Mother, if you are playing with me right now you better say so or so help me God, I will take your Nintendo Switch and pull it apart slowly and painfully. Electric piece by piece." I stared her in the eyes and she stared back with a taunting look.

I saw a smile crack at the corner of her lips and soon both my parents were full on laughing their heads off.

"Oh my God, she bought it. Dawon, she actually bought it!" My mom made her way back to the bed were my father was in tears from laughing so much.

"Why....why would you do this to me?" I clenched my fists by my side and stared them both down.

"This? Oh, this was punishment for abusing Jiyeon." My mother raised her eyebrows and shook her head.

"Sexually."

"Ok mum, don't give me that. You know she loves it." I crossed my arms and nodded to her.

"Bluebell, your sister does not love it. Now I want you to apologize to her then we can go wedding shopping." My mother picked up the joypad and my father picked up the Joysticks.

"Bell, make things right with your sister. Good can only come from what's right." My dad smiled and nodded to me.

"Okay Master Shifu, good advice." I gave them one last glare then turned and left the room, leaving the door open so they would have to get up and close it.

Why are my parents so weird?

At least Jiyeon and Jimin are okay.

I kicked open Jimin's door and my mouth dropped open wide in shock.

Jimin and Jiyeon were doing it.

On the fucking floor.

"Oh my God!! What are you two doing!?!" I grabbed the door frame for support as I watched the two young kids go at it.

"Fuck you Bluebell, you know you want to do it too." Jimin grabbed tighter and started pushing harder, only causing Jiyeon to scream more.

Sweat was running down his face as he focused.

"Blue, It's...it's not what it looks like...it, it just happened." She breathed out heavily as she met him halfway.

Both of them turning and pulling in pleasure.

"You guys need to stop! How could you do such a thing in this house!!?" I yelled loudly to the two of them but they just kept going.

"I can't stop now...oh fuck...I'm too far in." Both of them started to groan and scream until finally...

They won the Fortnite match.

"Yes!! Haha!! Told you we would win If I put my mind to it!!" Jiyeon jumped up in joy, fist pumping Jimin who also stood up and wiped the sweat from his face.

"I feel bad for this controller, if I pushed the buttons any harder it would break." He laughed and they stood there, relishing in their victory.

"You guys are messed up, Fortnight is messed up." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"Don't be a killjoy, you've already got Yoongi for that." Jiyeon smirked and I laughed and nodded my head.

"You're right, I have Yoongi and you have no one. Except a picture of a cute guy at a business deal." Jiyeon dropped her head low at my words and I wondered if I went to far.

"I'm sorry Jiyeon, look, speaking of Yoongi, we need to go wedding shopping. If you come with me I'll buy you ice cream." I walked closer and opened my arms.

She smiled widely and hugged me, easily forgetting what I had just said.

"And a vibrator." I added and she hit me in the stomach as we walked out.

"Just kidding, oh dear. This is gonna be hectic."

If only I knew, just what would happen in this shopping trip...