-Fifty-

*Bell POV*

"Yeah, yeah, get the fuck out." I tried to close the front door but Namjoon put his foot in the way, stopping it.

"That's not what you were saying when you came all over my mouth." He laughed reminiscently and I breathed in slowly, trying urgently to control myself so I wouldn't alert Yoongi.

"Listen here, If you do anything to hurt Yoongi or his career OR his family…I will kill you. You know I'm capable of it." I grit my teeth and stared him down angrily.

I accept that I fucked up big time but there is no way in hell I am ever letting Namjoon hurt Yoongi.  

"What on earth do you mean, Bell bear? You don't think releasing security footage of you clearly partaking in intercourse with two men that don't even remotely look like Yoongi would hurt him do you?" He crossed his arms over his chest, raising a cocky eyebrow to further torment me.

Of course he has footage of that…he planned everything.

"Why…..why do you have to do this to him? I was the one that hurt you, I got you and your mother disgraced so just disgrace me, ruin MY life. But please….please leave Yoongi out of it…I beg you, Namjoon." My anger quickly turned to fear and remorse. How many mistakes do I have to make before I learn?

Or worse yet, how many lives do I have to ruin before I stop hurting people?

"Oh but don't you see? Destroying your relationship with the man you love IS destroying your life. Think about the guilt you'll feel for the rest of your life? Knowing you broke him on the inside and that will always pain him for the rest of his life.  That's the only way you'll feel the way I did….when you destroyed me and my mother." His expression darkened in a horrifying manner as he leaned forward. "Actually..." His lips just barely grazed my ear as he stayed there for a second, making me even more afraid of what he might say.

"You should be thanking me."

My breath hitched in my throat as my heart dropped. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't think. I was more terrified than I had ever been in my life. And the worst part was that I didn't know why.

"You knew in your heart it would never work with Yoongi…" He continued talking in a low,  deep manner. Every word turning my mind into an array of despair and terror.

"You're the crazy, desperate, chaotic type. You don't care who you ruin, or what you destroy…you just want to do things your way, you want to fuck whoever you can, you want to be whatever you want even if it is a selfish, slutty, careless, ignorant, rude bitch." Every harsh word spilling from his lips went straight to my soul and drove a flood of tears down my face.

It's true…it's all true.

"You, Park Bluebell, were born to be the negative part of society. You're the type of person that keeps therapists in work because your exes go to them after they get damaged by you. You're the reason police officers need to patrol the roads constantly so you don't kill an innocent human with your drunk driving. You. You are that person that needs to be be picked up by cleaners. Cause You. Are. Trash." He grabbed my arm and dug his fingers into it but I couldn't feel it. The pain of my heart was overwhelming it by a thousand times.

"So now….let me break you and Yoongi apart the easy way. Because the more he starts to fall in love with you, the bigger the pieces his heart will break into once he see you for…well, you." He let go of my arm roughly and moved in front of me.

He was completely blurry with the heart-wrenching amount of tears in my eyes but he was right…I'm just gonna ruin Yoongi too….make him so fed up with my bullshit till he cracks.  

"Right there….now you finally see it. The dark cloud surrounding you." He caressed my face with his hands and pulled me closer to him.

I had no words to speak but even if I did…there's no way I would be able to speak them.

His mouth turned into a deceitful smile as he watched me fall apart right in his grasp.

"Enjoy your flight, Bell. I'll see you and Yoongi in Chengduu."