-Five-

*Yoongi POV*

I walked into my dark apartment, easily finding my way to my bedroom through the near empty house.

I breathed in deeply as I took off my suit jacket and hung it up, along with the rest of my clothes as I grabbed a towel and went to take a shower.

Bluebell…

My mind kept thinking of her as I stood under the stream of hot water, steam rising up and fogging the glass surrounding me as if to hide me away from everything even more.

There was something different about her, something unique.

Perhaps I was too crude today, although I was just stating the facts. My parents purposely didn't have any children after the so they could focus on teaching only me the way to be a successful businessman.

Still, she came back…

-Five hours earlier-

“Sorry, I have to go. My fiance will pay for it.” She grabbed her bag tightly and walked out the store, not caring about the scene she was creating.

I lent back against the chair and watched as the waitress put the plates on the table quietly.

I looked at her shocking dish full of meat, who even orders that? She is crazy.

But perhaps I shouldn't have said that, she loves her siblings and it was our first date. I wanted to make my father happy but now I've just blown my chance and pushed her away.

Bluebell, I've never seen a woman like her and I doubt I ever will.

Maybe this is for the better, we wouldn't have clicked, it wouldn't work. She would have just left anyway,

The door opened but I just kept looking down, trying to drown my thoughts out with the restaurant's cheerful chatter.

Distinct footsteps approached me but I still didn't look up, there's no way she came back after that.

The steps stopped right in front of me and finally I brought my head up to see who was bothering me.

Bluebell.

She came back, her face which was adorned by her long jet black hair was a mixture of worry and hesitation. Her delicate fingers playing with the strap of her small bag.

But I couldn't believe it, why would she come back?

“Yoongi.” She swallowed and looked straight at me.

“I’m sorry.”

Wait...what?

-Back to the present-

Why did she say sorry? I...I was in the wrong. Is she really that good?

I turned off the water and stepped out, wrapping a towel around my waist.

I spotted my phone in the corner of the bathroom and went to it, opening the message app.

We had exchanged numbers but I wasn't sure if I should text her...maybe I should.

My fingers hovered over the little keyboard….what do I say? I've never really texted a girl.

“This is stupid, she won't die if she doesn't get a text.” I walked out and threw my phone on my bed, drying myself off quickly and slipping on boxers and a shirt.

The phone on the bed kept nagging at me still, my parents really want this marriage.

And girls love to receive texts apparently.

I lied down on my back and picked it up, selecting her contact ikon. (icon)

You:
Good evening Bluebell, I hope you enjoyed lunch today.

I watched it send and took a deep breath in….was it too formal?

Bluebell:
Hey, yes it was good. Oh and you don't have to be so formal around me, just call me Bell or Blue.

Yep, I knew it. Maybe she's never talked to anyone formally, this is only the second time we've seen each other though.

You:
Okay, Bell.

I sent it and looked at the screen, she had read it but wasn't answering. I started to worry.

Wait, I'm worrying? Over a little texting?

You:
Are you mad at me?

I breathed in deeply as I sent it. I feel like she is.

Bluebell:
A little.

I knew it.

Well...what am I supposed to do now?

You:
What do I have to do to make you not angry with me?

Was it too straightforward? Maybe I should have said it in a more subtle sweet way since girls like it so much.

Bluebell:
Send me a selfie and all will be forgiven ;)

I blinked a few times as I reread the text.

A selfie?

I've never taken a selfie before...the only pictures of me have been by professional photographers or nosy news reporters and journalists.

You:
I’m not very good at taking selfies...maybe I could send you some flowers...or a teddy bear?

I felt like an idiot while I wrote that. I didn't know why I was getting anxious. It's not like she is someone I have to impress or worry about.

Bluebell:
Well, there is something you could send me that would make it all better.

I typed back a little too quickly for my liking.

You:
And what is that?

Bluebell:
A dick pic 😏

I choked when I read her message.

She's not serious...she can't be serious.

Really!? A dick pic? This is the most out of control, inappropriate girl I have ever met in my life.

Bluebell:
Just kidding, goodnight Yoongi.

Then she went offline. Not even giving me time to respond.

I laid there staring at the ceiling, trying to make sense of my thoughts.

She's crazy.

I'm sure of it now….maybe I can get her a therapist or something…

No, this isn't good.

I don't think this marriage will work.