-Thirty-Two-

A/N

Omg it's nearly twelve am so I'm trying desperately write and upload this before Tuesday, new years day ends.

So Happy New Years EVERYONEEEE. Here's a long awaited update for the new year so let's get ittttt.

I love y'all ahhhhh 😛😛 and will proof read it soon.

-ImTooHot2Die 👄👄❤💖

***

*Yoongi POV*

"What do you mean he's at the company right now?" My grip on the phone tightened as I massaged my forehead stressfully.

"Mr. Kim just walked in and said he wants to see you and your wife. We told him you weren't in but he's very old fashioned and said he'll wait for you." Seo Yun sounded worried and I sighed in annoyance at this situation.

"Well I don't want to come in today and I certainly don't think Bell is ready for it." I closed my eyes in frustration and tried to think of a way to get around this.

"You don't think I'm ready for what?" Bell walked in silently and stood next to me with a challenging face.

"Remember Mr. Kim? Owner of Kim Electronics? We're partnering up to expand both our franchises but he wants to meet today to sign the contract. Both of us." I gave her a tired look and she frowned sarcastically.

"So let's go meet him. No big deal right?" She tilted her head to the side and raised her eyebrows.

Goddamn she's beautiful.

I didn't even realise she was calling me as I looked over her lips, her neck. She really was as soft as she looked.

"Yoongi?" She booped my nose with her index finger and I furrowed my eyebrows at her action.

"Did you just boop me?" I questioned with a blank face.

"Aw, does the baby not like being booped??" She pinched my cheeks and shook my face side to side.

I grabbed her hands and pulled them away from my face as I stood up and looked down at her angrily.

"Don't ever boop me again." I stared her down and she pouted.

Fuck, those lips...

"Fine." She looked away and blew air through her lips out of boredom.

"Mr. Min?" Seo Yun's voice rose through the speaker and Bell's head snapped to it's direction.

"Bell No...wait!" I tried to grab the phone but she had already trapped it in her claws.

"How many times do I have to say it? You're not getting him. Stop calling my man!" She hung up and I closed my fists in disbelief.

"Seo Yun is my secretary and that's all she ever was and ever will be. You need to stop treating her like this." I gave her a stern look but she put her hands on her hips and laughed.

"As long as she is around you I will never, ever, ever stop treating her like that. Now let's go, press F to say goodbye." She smiled and patted my chest before leaving my tidy home-office.

I put my hand over the place she touched me. Everytime...it feels so different.

Different than any other woman that touched me...

I liked it.

~Fifteen Minutes Later~

"Don't touch me." I moved my arm away from Bell's reach and she groaned in annoyance.

"I'm so bored...." She whined as she turned and moved restlessly, trying to grab me again.

"We've been driving for five minutes. Literally, we left at 11:19 and it's 11:24 now. We'll be at the office in two minutes, just be patient."

The car went silent and I fought the urge to look over at her.

Nope, focus. I kept driving, tightening my hands on the wheel as the silence grew more and more distracting.

I groaned and finally looked over.
She was making the sad cat face from Puss in Boots and I sighed in annoyance.

"Who did this to you?" I turned back to the road as she laughed.

"No one did this. I'm just naturally fantastic." She smiled more and turned straight in the seat.

When we pulled into the office building parking lot I saw she didn't have her seatbelt on.

"Finally! we arriv-" I cut her off by stepping on the brakes and making her body fly forward onto the dashboard nearly hitting the windshield.

"Yes, we have arrived." I parked the car and got out, ignoring her death glare.

She got out and met me in front of the car as I held my arm out to her. "Just let me do the talking and you turn that frown upside down." I booped her nose and her mouth dropped in shock which quickly turned to anger.

"I'm going to kill you..." She mumbled angrily while locking her arm with mine.

I smiled at her attitude and walked into the building. The receptionist bowed to me like usual and we made our way to the elevator as I pressed the meeting/conference room button.

"So...this deal is important, huh?" Bell turned to me with a smug smile and I rolled my eyes.

"Obviously. Why do you think I brought you to my work?" I shook my head and straightened my suit.

"Wow, rude." She kicked the back of my leg and I turned to her with wide eyes.

"Bell, I'm warning you don't test me." We stared each other down in silence, her big beautiful eyes looking into mine rebelliously.

I felt the sudden urge to push her against the wall and kiss her till she forget where we were but right before I carried that urge out the doors opened and revealed the big meeting room with Mr. Kim and his associates sitting at the table.

I cleared my throat and pulled her out as she put a lovely, ladylike smile on her face.

Pfft, she lies like she looks. Really fucking good.

We slowly walked over where Mr. Kim stood up and smiled a wide dimple filled smile to the both of us. He was very tall and broad, much younger than I expected. Unless this was Mr. Kim's son?

"Hello Yoongi and Bellbear." He nodded to us both and ran a hand through his perfect blonde hair.

"Bellbear?" Iooked to Bell who was staring at him with wide eyes.

"Namjoon?" She said timidly as she shook her head.

"You know him??" I turned to her completely and she gulped as he laughed.

"Of course she does, don't you Blue baby?" He stepped forward and licked his lips.

Bell looked up at me with a stressed face and I felt some bad feelings rising in my stomach.

"Yes....He's Kim Namjoon....my Ex."