-Nineteen-

A/N
Yes, I'm back my children.

I've had my break and I've worked out a lot of things in my life. I'm more stable now and I'm going to be updating as often as I can.

I love you all so much and I'm ever so grateful that you waited for me and this book.

I will do my best to not let you down in the future.

-ImTooHot2Die

***

*Bell POV*

“Hell to the fucking NO.”

“I…I can’t do this…” I looked down at my wedding dress and beautiful white shoes.

This is going to be a disaster. I’m going to fuck something up and everyone including Yoongi will see it and remember it forever.

“Honey no. You can do this. Every bride except for me is a little nervous before their big day. You just have to focus on your partner. Focus on Yoongi and you’ll get through this.” My mother placed her hands on my shoulders and gave me a tender look.

She is right, I’m just afraid Yoongi will be the reason I mess something up.

“Yeah, you can focus on that juicy ding dong.” Jiyeon made a pop sound with her lips and smiled at me through the large dressing mirror.

I stared back at her in confusion and my mother was dumbfounded.

“Jiyeon, are you okay?” Me and mum both asked at the same time.

She smiled slightly and started to walk out the room slowly.

“Yup, I’m good. Just gonna check on Jimin and Dad.” She left the room quickly after that and I turned back to mum.

“Would you believe me if I said I was scared?” I shrugged my shoulders and gave her an uneasy look.

She sighed softly and caressed my face. “I know how you're feeling. You're the center of today, everyone will be looking at you and expecting certain things from you. But, you have to remember one thing sweetie…” She stepped closer and looked straight into my eyes. A thing she does when she wants someone's undivided attention.

“Today is YOUR day. Not anyone else’s. It’s you and you have to be happy or else it doesn't really matter does it?” She smiled to me cheekily and I nodded, embracing her.

I realized I was gonna live away from her soon. No more being woken up by fresh pancakes and a kiss on the nose when I was feeling down, or being able to hug her whenever I want too.

“I love you mum…so, so much.” I held onto her tighter as I fought back the tears. I couldn't ruin my makeup now or else I would really freak out.

“I love you too baby, you’re always my little Bell and I’m gonna still be here for you.” She kissed my cheek and stepped back looking at me.

It was a beautiful moment. A beautiful moment ruined by Jimin’s annoying ass high pitched damn ass voice.

“Yah Bell!! Yoongi doesn't like people that are late. If you wanna marry the pipsqueak we gotta go now!!”

I breathed in deeply as Jimin finished screaming from downstairs. Then I looked to my mother with squinted eyes.

“How much you wanna bet I can kill Jimin without getting a single drop of blood on my dress?” I raised my eyebrows and she looked me up and down with a disturbed look.

“Twenty-bucks. Take it or leave it. “ She smirked and my mouth dropped.

“You are so cheap. Do you realize how hard it would be to kill him without spilling bl--”