-Forty-Seven-

*Bell POV*

“Hey Blue-balls, wake up.”

You've gotta be shitting me.

I opened my eyes and saw him smiling down to me with a dorky face.  

Hyungwon.

I groaned quietly as a burning pain pulsed at the bottom of my stomach but sat up regardless. “Where am I, Hyungwon?”

I was obviously in a small single bed covered in a psychopathic amount of blankets but I meant where in the city.

“My apartment, babe. I'm living the dream life.” He smiled again and grabbed a cup from Starbucks, offering it to me.

“How did I get here? What time is it?” I took the cup and drank the sweet coffee without hesitation. I've known Hyungwon since third grade so I knew I could trust him with anything.

“Well I don't want you to freak out or anything but…..I found you fornicating with those two men in the bar.” He sat down in a small chair and shook his head at me.

“You just walked in and found me? You don't even drink.” I closed my eyes trying to push away the fact that my best-friend of over ten years saw me naked and in “fornication.”

“No, but after you asked me to use my sweet hacking skills and find that dark haired stud, I also found out he recently stole a bunch of personal files on you that your husband kept in his office.” Hyungwon lent back and took a sip of his own coffee.

What the hell? Those were the files Yoongi said someone stole from the company? And it was Jungkook? And WHY THE HELL, does Yoongi have files on me?

“Hyungwon, it would appear that I have fucked myself over.” I put my coffee down and buried my face in my hands as memories of Namjoon and Jungkook came rushing back to me.

What have I done? I had it so good with Yoongi and now…. Fuck!!!!

“Yes it would appear that way, when I went to save you…you seemed to be having a lot of fun you shameful woman, anyway, I had to basically run away with you. You being naked. In my arms. My bare arms. Against your naked bod-”

“Shut up…..shut up, you are never saying that again….oh fuck the gods I've really done it this time.” I threw the mass of blankets off me and attempted to stand up.

As soon as I got both my feet firmly on the ground and put weight on them my back gave out and I fell onto the floor hard. Luckily there were soft carpets down but it still hurt badly as I laid there, trying not to tear up.

“Poor little Blue, it would seem the thing she loves most has done her in. And if I'm being completely honest I never took you for an anal type of gi-”

“Hyungwon if you don't shut that mouth I'm actually going to find a dildo and shut it for you.” I turned my head and looked up at him in his chair.

“Okay bb, so what are you gonna do now?” He crossed his arms and looked down at me with a curious look.

“Oh I'm not doing anything. We, are gonna take Namjoon and Jungkook down. You and me, H and B, the hot girl and the nerd.” I placed my hands on the ground and pushed myself up to a sitting position which still hurt like hell.

Damn they didn't play around did they?

“Uh-huh, well what about Yoongi?” Hyungwon tilted his head to the side and I went quiet in thought.

Yoongi….I had always accused him of having sex with that blonde secretary girl but in the end I was the one that cheated on him. Oh god, I fucked up.

“I don't know okay? How long have I been out??” I struggled to get up and eventually stood straight and looked down to my clothing.

Oh look, he conveniently clothed me too.

“You've been out for six hours. It's now 7 pm.” He started spinning around in his chair and I felt my mental breakdown slowly approaching.

“S…six hours?” I grabbed my hair as anxiety and despair filled my heart.

He knows, they all know. I haven't been answering my phone, I haven't seen anyone. Yoongi is probably already fucking that secretary as revenge for what I did….

“Relax, Blue-balls. I took your phone and texted your hubby. I can't believe your backup password is still taeyongcanusemybodyasacumtowel. Like what the royal fuck, my gurl.” He blew air through his lips boredly and rolled his eyes.

I stood there with my mouth open in shock. W..what is happening….

“I need to get home right now. Hyungwon I need you to do just one thing, find out everything you can about Kim Namjoon and Jeon Jungkook, make sure there were no cameras in that bar, send me a secure malware for my phone so no-one can hack it and don't tell anyone I was here.” I looked around and spotted my bag, making my way to it as fast as I could.

“Okay, but aren't you gonna explain why you were in a passionate embrace with not one, but two men that are certainly not your husband?” He crossed his arms and sent me a parent-like look.

“It's not what you think, I'll explain everything later.” I ran up and kissed the top of his head then left his small apartment as quickly as possible.

I was so scared that Namjoon might show or tell Yoongi what happened….If I can just get home I might be able to secure him down or something.

I opened my bag and searched violently for my keys. After I found them I saw my car was parked right next to Hyungwon's shitty little Kia.

Note to self, by a new car for Hyungwon and have this one thrown in a volcano.

I got in and started speeding through the streets at a dangerous rate home. I recognized the area quickly, normally I knew where Hyungwon lived but after he hacked the presidents personal computer to see what kind of porn he watched Hyungwon had to live in hiding.

And that prick never came to my wedding. Note to self, throw his new car in a volcano.

I turned the radio on and switched to a classical station. Think positive thoughts. Don't think about how your marriage is potentially ruined. Don't think about the possible dirt your vengeful ex-boyfriend has on you. Don't think about how you enjoyed the same dick that was literally inside your bro-- Okay fuck this there is no more positivity in my life. There is only negativity and pain.

I hadn't even realized I arrived and was in front of the fateful apartment. Oh god I can't….why does this have to happen to me? I've never done horrible things….I mean yeah I used to push kids off of swings when their parents weren't looking but is that really so bad that it warrants this!?!

My hands shook as I opened the car door and got out slowly. My nerves were all over the place as I walked in the darkness up to the front door. After umlocking it and listening through it I didn't really hear any sounds so I walked in and closed it behind me.

Only after I took a few steps in did I hear quiet talking. Calm down, it could be anyone. like it could be Jin or Hoseok. Relax.

I walked into the kitchen and as soon as I turned the corner to the living room I felt my heart slowing down to an almost unreadable beat as every woman's worst fear settled in.

My husband, Yoongi, sitting on the couch talking to my ex-boyfriend, Namjoon, saying god-knows-what to each other. They conversed in a deep, low tone and my mind went haywire as I dropped my bag on the floor.

They both turned to me and strangely enough they both smiled upon seeing me.

“Oh, there you are Bell….” Namjoon stood up with a wide, devious smile that only I could see.

“We were just talking about you.”