-Thirty-

A/N

I'm so sorry that it's such a short chapter today.

I'm really trying to update this but it's so hard right now and so many people were asking me to update so even though I'm tired I wrote what I could to get rid of a little bit of stress.

Please be patient and gentle with me. I'm not very strong despite how I come off in messages and comments.

Also, I have a small request for you. I started writing a little Yuri Oneshot to refresh my mind a but and I would really appreciate if you could show it some love. It's called ‘Babygirl’ and it's gonna be really kinky.

That is all. Again, I'm sorry for being such a bad author and not updating regularly. I know I'm a failure. Its okay.

I love you all and hope you still will love me.

(No proofreading)

-ImTooExhausted2Die.  

***

*Hyo Soon POV*

Three days….

Three fucking days and nothing.

And right now?

Three times.

Three times we made eye contact and not a fucking word.

He just kept eating his cornflakes and reading something on his tablet like a little bitch.  

“Yoongi.” I put my spoon down in the bowl and clasped my hands together.

“Hmm?” He answered without even looking up.

Wow.

“Okay. This isn't going to work. Talk to me or I'm moving out.” I wrinkled my nose and stared at him.

“Or maybe I'll just handcuff you to a chair and stop you from leaving. Against your own will.” He finally looked up and gave me a defying look.

Uh, Could you please?

“You know you loved it Yoongi and come on. You can't still be upset. I'm a very sexually active person and you're a fucking three course meal so what did you expect me to do?” I shot him a wild look and he put the tablet down.

“I expected you to have more manners, Bell. You're my wife not my mistress. If I wanted a good suck like that I could've gone to a whore house not have it forced on me by my own damn wife.”He exhaled sharply and shook his head.

“And I expected us to have a first night, a honeymoon and some quality time to actually learn about each other!!” I banged my fist on the table and he groaned in frustration.

“You want to learn more about me? Read an article, there are plenty online.” He gave me a side look then turned back to his tablet.

“Okay that's it, answer me this. When you look at me or think of me….you're not at all sexually aroused?” I tilted my head to the side and he looked up and squinted his eyes at me.

“I'm trying to focus on work.” His mouth formed a thin line and I nodded slowly.

“Okay…” I grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head, exposing my chest and lingerie. “How about know?”

He swallowed as I put both my hands on the table and lent forward, giving him an excellent view of my breasts.

“Stop trying so hard. They're the same as any other woman's.” He gave me a look of disapproval and turned back to his stupid device.

“Okay. Have fun.” I stood up angrily and grabbed my bag.

After I made sure my car keys and essentials were there I walked out of the kitchen, ignoring Yoongi's cold stare.  

I walked to the front door and grabbed the handle. I tried to turn it but it was locked.

What the hell?

I tried turning it both ways but it wouldn't move. I rolled my eyes and was about to turn around but suddenly I felt cold metal lock around my wrist as my hand was wrenched up and I was pressed into the hard door.

The deep breathing next to me told me everything I needed know.

It was Yoongi. And he wasn't happy.

“You seriously think you can stroll into my building, handcuff me to a chair and then expect to come and go in MY house feely!?” He spun me around and pushed me back hard.

I looked up at him in shock and disbelief. His eyes were dark and hooded and he but his lip as he pressed his body to mine.

“Yoongi….just what the hell are you doing?” I attempted to pull my hand out of his grasp but forgot he was much stronger than me.

He lifted my hand using the handcuff around my wrist and held it high above my head.

“I'm gonna chain your wild ass up, and I'm going to fucking tame you.” His eyes darkened even more than possible and he brought his hand up and grabbed my chin painfully tight.

My eyes were wide with shock as he pulled my face forward, closer to his.

“And you can’t do a damn thing about it.”